Chapter 4

L POV. 

  I was shaken awake to see two green with a little bit or grey orbs staring into my almost black eyes.  As I looked into the orbs of the person I yet to recognize . then everything that just happened mmoments ago I seemed to forget comes crashing back into my mind.  

Without thinking I head but the person who was hovering over me.  Jumping up almost falling down due to the puddle I stepped in. I take off in the first direction I see. I can't tell where I'm going until I stop due to my lungs not working.  Looking up I see I'm at the park next to a very familiar tree the same tree I deemed mine many years ago because of a dare to climb it.  

With me lost in one of the only good memories I have I didn't seem to hear the person I hit in the ally come up behind me.  "You have one heck of a head but there", jumping around I look at the person the voice belongs to with realization hitting me like a brick wall.  "Michael"? I ask looking at the slight bruise forming his forehead.  "Now you recognize me I kinda hoped you would earlier so I wouldn't have a bruise on my head" he said sarcasm in every word. 

"Well I.... Uh.... Sorry? " was all that came out of my mouth as Michael walked closer to me.  Out of perception I backed up until my back hit the tree.  He looked at me tthen placed his hands on my cheeks and moved my head so it was slightly bent with this action my hair moved reveling my neck.  "your lucky-" cutting himself of to look at a scar I try so hard to cover up.  Without thinking he moves my head even more to get a closer look at the two lines across my neck making and almost perfect x.  "what happened he asked looking at me with what looked like actually concern.  

"Why do u care all of a sudden" I ask looking to his green grey orbs.  "I was just wondering don't be so hostile L", was all he said sighing I looked at the tree and began the tail of my scar.  

"It happened here actually.  You see me and my friend and I used to play here all the ttime.  But one day I said the tree belonged to me and he wasn't OK with that he wanted to to own the tree so we made a competition the first one to grab a leaf from the tallest branch owns the tree.  I was up first except when I grabbed a branch I slipped and when I fell the branch cut my neck.  I didn't show him but let him go up and grab a leaf from one of the highest branches. So I went back up the tree seeing the tree next to me was taller than this one I tried to hop into that tree to grab a leaf from one of its branches so it was from a higher tree.  Being so short I had to jump to grab the leaf and when I did this I grabbed the leaf but fell and this time the branch cut my neck the opposite way.  I still one since he said I was willing to do anything to win even die.  So we deemed the tree mine and we named it and called it x because of what it gave me. "

I looked to see Michael puzzled as to why I would risk dying to win the tree.  "You see I wanted the tree because it was the same tree I met my friend at. "I said looking at it and wondering why I was so stupid as to tell the person who makes my life a living hell one of my most precious memories.  He was about to say something when my phone went off  "H OR WHAT EVER YOU NAME IS WHERE ARE YOU GET HOME THIS INSTANCE GOD I CAN'T TRUST YOU TO DO ONE SIMPLE TASK GOD RE OR WHATEVER I BET YOU LEFT YOU POOR SISTERS BOYFRIEND ALL ALONE TO GO HOME WHILE YOU DO SOMETHING STUPID NOW GET THE FREAK HOME! " before I could even answer the call was over.  So I quickly withdrew my self from Michael and ran home as fast as can to see what I didn't want to see when I came face to face with Michelle.