1 Hotel Room (dirty)

"Finally here!" Sarah yelled with a huge smile on her face. She put her bags down on the floor besides one of the single beds. Good thing she didn't put it besides the other bed next to the window, because I claimed that one with my eyes when we walked in already. Sarah opened the blinds, which made both of our mouths fall wide open. "Oh..." She started, "My..." I filled in, "God!" she yelled. "This is the most perfect view we could've ever wished for, Bella!" She came up to me and wrapped her arms around my body.

When she let go, she went towards the bathroom. "Still pissed mom and dad 'couldn't make it.' I said with emphasis on the last few words. "Like, not even an explanation, if they didn't wanna come with us they could've just-" Sarah cut me off with, "We don't have any towels, I'm on my way downstairs to the lobby to go get some at the reception. Will be back in a sec!" as I turned around the door was slammed shut.

I was just walking around the space, when I came near the sliding doors to the "adults room". Yes, my sister is 18 and I am 17, but we still got to share one big suite with our parents.. well, we were supposed to. Also, if they did make it, thank God for these sliding doors.

I pulled one door aside and walked into the room. Pretty neat, looks the same as ours, but with a big'ol kingsize bed in the middle. I opened the blinds here too and just stood there watching the view.

I heard footsteps and the door to our room opened. I waited for Sarah to come see me in the adult room. But no one came in yet. "Sarah, are you here?" I asked loudly and walked towards our room, where she wasn't. "Hell, fuck no I'm not Sarah" I heard a guy voice say. I responded with "Damn, feisty b*tch, then who-" when I saw him standing in the doorway with a tiny smirk on his face. I gasped.

"Oh my god Justin, what are you doing here?" I said when he started walking around the room. His dark colored clothes (except a white T-shirt) were wet and his blonde lock of hair was dripping water on his face. "I-I.. was just... kinda hungry and.. yeah." He stuttered as I watched him throw his backpack into a corner of the adult room.

"So..?" I looked at him with a very questioning face. "You couldn't just go to a grocerie store or whatever, no you had to come here all the way to NY-f*cking-C! What's wrong with you?" I was getting pissed, why did he always have to pull this kind of stuff on me? Justin sat down on a corner of the big bed. He whispered "I already got you heated, that's perfect" to himself while he took off his jacket and threw it to where his backpack layed.

"What was that?" I asked. He stood up and took a few steps towards me. He brought his hand up and slid his fingers into my hair on the back of my head. His head tilted to the side coming close to mine. I could feel his hot breath against my neck. "I'm not hungry for food, babygirl." He breathed into the crook of my neck. "I'm hungry for," He placed a soft, breathy kiss on my neck. After a good 5 seconds he finished his scentence, "You" he said before placing a little longer kiss on my neck. Yep. I'm screwed, he has turned me on.

He sat back on the corner of the bed.