Chapter- 6

He dropped her home. She waved to him and ran to her room . In excitement, she started to jump on her bed. After some time, she stopped jumping and tried to sleep. But... it was too much excitement to sleep.. Sidd, her crush ,confessed to her 😍😍😍.

The whole night went like that .She just kept thinking about him and her dreams of how she could have met  him. Though she thought of them being good friends at first, she never thought that HE will fall for me on the very day we met.

Shewoke up and got ready for work. But today, as he was going to meet me to pick up his costume, she was not able to decide what to wear.

As she was fidgeting up with my clothes, she heard a Voice, " Hey Bhagwan, yeh kamre ki kya haalat banai hui hai," ... It was Sanchi. She  couldn't think of a bahana, so she had to tell her the truth.

"Itni despo..... acha abhi tu yeh black dress pehen sakti hai, vaise bhi it's your favourite colour. And aane ke baad I want full details of yesterday and today " .

She was like why did I even tell her!?!

She said, " No , I will wear the red dress, his favourite colour ". She got ready and left .

She reached there well in time ( she thought  so). She got in and was shocked ___ Sidd  was already sitting there , waiting for her.

She greeted him saying, " Good Morning, well, this is not fair, you woke up so early that even if I am here on time , you are making me feel that I am really late. " and made a puppy dog face.

" Well,I really get up early and you will soon get used to it.. won't you ask , how I got In?!?"

" Yes.... now, tell me naa "

" what?"

" That how you got here, because the keys are only with me and Sanchi "

" Exactly, you got It, Sanchi gave me the keys after a lot of struggle.. ... now leave it and please give me my costume, I have to leave ."

" Can't you just cancel that ... I want to spend some time with you "

Siddharth did not agree, so she just went inside to bring the dress.

As she entered the room, she saw the most unexpected thing. She was shocked.

So guys.. that's all for today .... What do you think Nisha saw ???

Hope you all liked the chapter!

Need a lot of votes and comments...

Target-9votes

Hope you are enjoying the story. 😊

Read📖📖📚 . Vote🖒🖒. Comment. Follow.
Please😊