Chapter -8

They were dumbfounded for a second.... but then finally spoke." Oh!! That's terrible... but.. er... how are we gonna help you because I can see a whole lot of work and just a few hours' time to complete it... do you think we are of any use.. I mean , I am ready to help you anytime but this is next to impossible.. ."

Here Sidd and Nisha indulged in their work ," Next to impossible, not impossible, we still have some hope if we get support.. but the final decision is up to you.. if you don't wanna help us.. don't ... as I said .. your wish.." Aryan and Sanchi said ," See, first of all - we ARE gonna help you at any cost, and secondly, will you please tell us what we are supposed to do... and yeah.. we are gonna need more help.. Nisha , do you know anybody who could help??" They were determined to help them... so ,the next thing was simply that Nisha explained them what to do and they started with their part of work..

That afternoon-
They four were peacefully working, when suddenly, the noise of some footsteps was clearly audible nearing them... they all got an appalling sensation except one , Sidd..

" Why are you looking so happy"Nisha asked.They reply was an awkward one, " And why are you looking so shocked..?? "

N- Don't you hear get the footsteps.. ??
S- Of course, I hear them.. but what's so scaring.. they have arrived.. don't be so scared.. they are my friends .. they have just come to help us..
N- Oh .. but why have you called your friends to help me.. ??
S- first of all, it's not you, it's us.. and if you can call your friends so why not me... and .."
N- And???
S- and I love you
N- I love you too...
S- So.. ready..
N -Ready??? My dress is not even half done!!
S- I am not saying that.. I am saying that are you ready for a .. kiss.( winks)
N- what ??? Noooo.. yahan kiss beech mein kaise aa gaye..
S- I was just joking...
N- better.. and I don't want these kind of jokes more ..
S- ok... well. I am not sure .. for now,the main point is to complete this...
N- yeah
S- So.. when is our next date.  
N - maybe tomorrow...
S- but I am going tomorrow
N - What! You didn't tell me..
S- I didn't tell you because I am not going.. I was kidding... ( with uncontrollable laughter)
N- ok.. fine.. now let me concentrate...
S- Woh sab toh thik hai.. but why are we talking in English..
N- hum English mei and issliye baat kar rahen hai cuz we know that language...
S- you mean to say that we don't know Hindi..
N- when did I say that .. I know that you know better Hindi than me .. tucch prani.. 😂😂
S- Oh.. come on... please don't call me that ..
While their fight goes on ... Sumedh , Tunisha , Abhishek and others come..

Sumedh- Nisha.. only I have the right to call Siddharth by that name .......

N- Oh... and why do you think so...

Sum- Cuz the script writers have included it only in my dialogues..

Tunisha- Will you guys stop fighting... Sumu... she can call him anything.. what's your problem.. she is his gf..

On hearing it.. Nisha' s face turned a hue of red..

Sidd- Will you stop blushing... ( in her ears) ..

Nisha -no(to Sidd) ... and guys ... thank you so much you came for my help...

Sumedh and Tunisha - So.. let's get started and yeah.. Sidd, Nisha, we want the whole story of you both together. .

Sidd - Thik hai bhai.. bata dunga.. par abhi humen kaaam par concentrate karna chahiye....

So.... that's it.... Please let me know if I am improving.... and yeah.. what do you think .. Will they be able to complete it in time.... and I will be giving a character list also.... but can anyone tell me how do add the cast thing in it... please ....

Complete the target and know what's next....

Target - 10 votes( for the chapter )

Bye..
Love you