Sonadow ~Snow on christmas eve~ (one short)

Its's snowing and It's the day before christmas eve, and Shadow is walking in a hospital. He walks by a room that doesnt have any windows, but the door to the room is open, he can hear two voices speak one being a weak boy voice, and the other a colder women voice. He cant help but listen in on them hiding behind the wall to the room. "But please.. I just want to come outside tomorrow.. If just for a secound.. I just want to feel and see the snow again.. It's been so long.. And I always wanted to do it on christmas eve.." The soft weak voice said. "No, you know you can't your legs freez every time they are in touch with snow and cold, and there is no one to take you outside tomorrow in a wheelchair" the women said cold. "But plea-" "I said No!" She said and walked out of the room without seeing Shadow. Shadow could hear small sobs comming from the room, and he feelt sad for the boy. 'Poor him.. He just wish to see the snow.. Just like Maria..' Shadow thought and then got an idea.

The next day when it's still snowing, he walks back to the hospital. When he gets inside he finds a free hospital whealhair and takes it with him, then he walks to a room and place the wheelchair behind a wall, and then knock on the door. He hear a quiet "come in" and open the door. He see a beautiful and sad looking blue hedgehog, the hedgehog has a hospital sweater on and a very warm blanket. The hedgehog looks at Shadow confused, and tilt his head with one ear down. "..who are you?..I dont remember seeing you before.." The blue hedgehog quietly and shyly said, Shadow smiled softly. "I'm Shadow, no you havent seen me before.. But I have a suprise for you.. So close your eyes" Shadow said and he saw that the boy didnt know if it was safe, but then he closed his eyes. Shadow smiled and walked over to him and picked him and the blanket up, he could feel the boy get nervous, and he walked over to the whealhair and sat the boy down in it. The boy could feel that he was carefully sat down in a kind of chair, and got kinda excited but was still kinda nervous and scared. He could feel that he stared to move, so he thought that he was in a wheelchair. After some time he could feel cold air gentle touch his face, and could feel something cold water like lay on his head. "..Open your eyes" Shadow said and the boy slowly open his eyes, when they was open he gasped and tears streamed down his cheeks. He was outside.. In the snow and it was snowing too, to make it even more beautiful. Shadow smiled at how the boy reacted, and stared to walk around with the boy in the wheelchair, so he could see even more of the beautiful snow. After some time the boy gentle toke a hold of one of Shadows hands behind him, that was holding onto the wheelchair. The boy was smiling and blushing a little. "Thank you Shadow... You dont know how much this means for me.. How can I ever thank you, for what you have done for me?" The boy quietly said, truely happy for what Shadow 'a stranger' have done for him. Shadow smiled and chuckled softly. "Anytime. And you can thank me, by telling me your name" he said, making the boy blush and smile. "..It's Sonic" he said and looked at Shadow smiling. Shadow looked down at him and smiled. "Mery christmas eve Sonic" Shadow said petting Sonics head softly and gentle with care and maybe even love. "Mery christmas eve Shadow" Sonic said finaly having a happy christmas eve, after all the years in that sad hospital room.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: here was a small christmas 'gift' from me! Hope you like the small christmas storie!

Shadow: aww my poor lil sonikku *hugs him* ^3^

Sonic: *purr* ^3^

Me, Sonic, Shadow: HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!! <3