Abusive

Lunch was silent since Kya was crying all threw lunch and no one else was at our table. Kat kept looking at me and smirking. I didn't let her make me mad. Then she whispered something to her friends and they all turned to me and laughed.OK THAT IS IT! As I was walking ver she put her hair up and took her shoes off. For what? She wS just going to get beat up.

"Hey Kat if you have something to say, say it to my face I'm tired of this shit"

"Oh I just wanted to say that Justin text me because he is already tired of you"

I punched her right in her nose and everyone was 'ohhhing' and 'ahhhing'

She felt her nose and she was bleeding and she slapped me. I tackled her to the floor and started to punch her while she blocked her face. It just gave me a chance to get her stomachs and her sides.

I was pulled off if her. And I was just standing there out if breath.
Whoever was behind me whispered into my ear
"What the hell do you think you're doing do you like embarrassing me? Go get you're bag tell you're friends bye and let's go right now"

"NO JUSTIN I AM ALREADY TIRED OF YOU AND KITTY KAT OVER HERE IF YOU WANT HER YOU CAN HAVE HER BECAUSE I AM ABSOLUTELY DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT I SWEAR"

Justin grabbed my hand and pulled into the hallway.

"What the fuck were you thinking"

"Justin I said I.Am.Done"

"No you aren't you aren't done until I say you are and I didn't say you were so there fore you are still my girlfriend"

Justin walked up to me and started kissing me. I got into the kiss and wrapped my arms around him and he broke away-and slapped me? When I was on the ground he kicked me in the stomachs. Tears starting to sting my eyes.

"Get up before someone comes out"

"I hope someone comes asshole"
My mouth always has gotten me into trouble
I earned another kick and with that I got up

"Come to my house at 5:00 sharp don't be late or you will get it and wear a dress"

"I have things to do just-"
"What did I say Bianca"
"What did I say justin I have things to do"

"Bitch, if you don't come I swear I'll kill you and Kya if that what it takes"

"Leave her out of this I kill be there"
Justin grabbed my waist and crashed his lip into mines he licked my bottom lip and I didn't let him in so he but my tounge and gasped and his tounge was wandering all over my mouth
I LIKED IT A LITTLE!!

-------------------------3:30----------------

I had finished all of my homework and picked out a dress and sandals then I redid my messed up makeup and don't down stairs

My mom and dad were at the tar with stressed looks on their faces

"Honey come sit down" my mom said pointing to a chair

"Why are you guys here?"

"We live here" my dad chuckled

"But that is not important what is important is you coming late for classes cursing at teachers, getting sent to the principles office, getting in to fights, and let's not forget skipping class sweetheart what is happening to you" my mom said counting things off with her fingers

"Mom I had a really bad day and I didn't have breakfast ok, can I go now?"

"Baby, you know that if you want to get into a good college you need to stop all of this and get you're grades up I don't know what is happening with you right now"

"WELL MAYBE ITS BECAUSE MY PARENTS ARE NEVER THERE TO HELP ME WHEN I NEED HELP WITH SCHOOL WORK HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT?"

"Don't you dare talk to me like that we are never at home because we are out there working for YOU, you better be lucky we are and we didn't leave you like others are getting left we work for YOU because we love you so don't even go there"

"I'm out of here I'm going to Justin's"

It was 5:05 SHIT I ran to his house and rang the doorbell

He opened the door and when he say it was me he wasn't very happy he pulled my wrist into his house and it was empty. OH NO

"Why are you late when I clearly to you not to be?"

"My parents were talking to me about sch-"

He slapped me and kicked me in the stomach

"Don't lie to me"
"Justin I'm not lieing I swear"

He picked me up by my hair and threw me to the wall. And pulled me up by my hair again then he punched me in my stomach making me start to cry and double over in pain.
He takes off his belt THIS IS NOT GOOD AT ALL

"Go upstairs"
"Justin please don't i am soo sorry baby I promise I am soo sorry I wi never be late again Justin please"
"Go upstairs"

I walk upstairs and find his room. I am crying really hard now. I remember when I was little and my auntie would whoop me with a belt. It hurt like hell and it would be 10 times worse with Justin he has so much strength

He came in and closed the windows blinds and locked the door.
"Strip down to you're underwear"
"J-Justin pl-please baby I am so sorry it will never happen again please just give me a chance to be a good girlfriend and I will I swear to you I will babe just please stop"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SORRY BITCH AND DO WHAT I SAID DO"

I did as he said and stood in front if himhe pushed me down and whacked me with the belt
"AHHHHHH" I screamed my eyes were blurred with tears
"WHEN *whack* I *whack* SAY *whack* then he just stopped and whacked me about 10 more times and by the time we were finished I was screaming my lungs out and he was panting.
He threw the belt down at me hitting me in the face with the buckle.
"Get a shirt and sweats from my draws and lay down and wait until I come back. I. Tried to get up but fail back down my whole body hurt.
"J-Justin? I-I can't get uh-up help me pl-please"
He sighed and walked over to me he picked me up bridal style and I was wincing at his touch.
He slipped a t shirt over my head and sweats over my legs and he layed me on his bed and he left out.
I started crying all over again and I cryed myself to sleep.

*6 hours later-11:00*
It was totally dark when I woke up, Justin's' arm was around my waist and tightened whenever I tried to move. The street lights shown on his lips and I kissed them and soon he started to kiss me back. We made out and he took off his sweater,......I know where this is going...........
"Justin no........I-I-I-I'm not ready ok"
He just looked at me
"Baby I'm sorry I'm just not ready yet"
"Bullshit Bianca when you need me I'll be in the kitchen"

He let go of me and went out of the room and I just turned over and went back to sleep.