Abused

must in wasn't next to me when I woke up. And I wasn't at home, my body still hurt from my punishment that I had received from my 'loving boyfriend'. I have 50 minutes to go home and get ready for school. I tryed to go fast but my body ached so I couldn't. As fast as I could I left.

When I got home I took a hot shower(5 minutes) and put products in my hair to make it curly.(3 minutes). I chose about fit and got dressed(5 minutes) for my cloths I had to wear something that didn't show my bruies so I put on a sweater that was really pretty and it said 'I love my sqaud' because I got that put on there. And I wore white skinny jeans the sweater was hot pink. And for my shoes I wore pink ugg boots.

Then I did my makeup(10 minutes)

I still had 27 minutes to got to school.

I ran down the stairs and made myself a pancake.(10 minutes)

I brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag. I ran back to Justin's house and he was in his car,on the phone. I knocked on the window and got into his car

"Where did you go?" He asked with his face not leaving his screen

"I went home to get ready,babe"

I kissed his cheek and he moved and I ended up kissing his lips. I smiled into the kiss he was clever

"You're a clever little man" I said sitting back into my seat

"Nothing little over here sweetheart, but you wouldn't know"

The smile,was wiped away

"Justin look, I'm sorry that I'm not ready to give it up. And plus I was in pain ok, I'm sorry" I was looking at him but he wasn't looking at me

"Yeah Bianca whatever everything you say is bullshit but whatever"

"Justin please, don't start with me I'm not in the mood for that today"

"No you don't start with me, all the beatings are you're fault, you don't know how to listen and you don't know how to obey my rules"

He was screaming at me now

"Rules? WELL IM SORRY IF I DIDNT OBEY YOU AS IF YOU WERE MY MASTER I AM SOOO FUCKING SORRY JUSTIN"

I opened the door and walked to the bus stop and it was empty

"BIANCA GET BACK IN THIS CAR" he yelled red as a tomato

"NO" I yelled back

"IM GOING TO COUNT TO THREE AND IF YOU ARE NOT BACK IN THIS CAR BY THREE I WILL DRAG YOU BY YOURE HAIR" I knew he would do it so I walked back to the car and sat down inside.

"When school is over pack a weekend worth of cloths and come over here you're staying the weekend with me" Justin was glaring at me and clenching his jaw

"You are so fucking unbelievable" I muttered under my breath

"What was that" Justin said backing up out of the drive way

"I said I love you so much and you are so fucking hot it's unbelievable" I kissed his cheek and he smiled a breath taking smile. I would die for his smile but he really doesn't smile that much.

School is always fun on Fridays. We have pizza and French fries and all the teachers give me a break.

*lunch time*

The bell rang and everyone rushed out of class when Kya and I got out Justin and Michael were waiting for us.(Kya and Michael got back together again)

We all walked to lunch and sat down at an empty table. Me and Kya got our and our boyfriends food. After we all ate. We started to goof off and I really had fun throwing fries at each other. I picked up a fry from my plate and threw it at Justin's head. He smiled and picked me up he effortlessly put me his shoulder.

"Put me down Justy" I sad smiling and laughing everyone was watching us and it was quiet.

"Not until you say sorry" I stayed quiet and he started spinning around.

"Ok, ok ok I'm sorry now put me down" he put me down and kissed me. I LOVED THIS JUSTIN!

When school was over I got into the car with Justin and we walked into my house hand in hand. I walked to my room while Justin sat in the couch.

My phone rang and it was.....................Logan? He was my old best friend.

(L-Logan, b-Bianca)

B-hello

L-hey Bianca how you been

B-great what about you lo

L-I have been doing wonderful my girlfriend is gorgeous and yeah how about we meet up sometime

B-yeah,totally when?

L-whenever text me when you want to

B-I will Logan thanks for calling

L-ok I love you Bianca

B-love you to Logan

We hung up and Justin burst into the room...........and boy was he mad