'I'll always be there'

"Yo it's Anaya and I'm back with another video!"

"Stop screaming" Rumejsa groaned.

"Shut up" I laughed, "I'm here with.."

"Rumejsa! Me.. hi.." she finished whilst pointing both hands at herself.

"Look who's shouting now. So a few days ago I asked you to send me some questions for my Q&A, obviously" I rolled my eyes, "don't forget to like, comment, share and subscribe if you aren't already which you should be. Okay, without further ado let's get straight into the video."

"First question, what's your favourite makeup brand?" Rumejsa asked.

"I don't really have a favourite but most of my makeup is Hourglass. Their products are high quality and cruelty-free" I replied.

"Do you have any advice for people who want to become a youtuber or have just started?"

"Okay, people who want to become a youtuber? Erm, you don't need a new expensive camera just start off with anything that you have, like a phone or iPad or something. And don't just think about becoming a youtuber, actually do it. Make a channel and post new content frequently. People want posts regularly not once a month. If they like your content you'll get subscribers. That sort of goes for people who have just started too."

You get how it goes, Rumejsa asks the questions and I answer them. Simple. We carried on with the Q&A for a few a while longer till we got hungry. She ordered some fast delivery pizza while we were on a break and watched a few episodes of Friends. After that we continued with the video.

"Last question, are you and Harris dating? I don't mean to sound rude it's just that so many fans seen you two at the fair and you were at a cafe together alone" Rumejsa read out. "By the way, she posted this yesterday."

"How the frick does she know about the cafe?! And why on earth would you choose that question?" I argued.

"Sorry! I just wanted to hear your answer" she said in between laughs.
"Idiot. And no we're not. We're just friends. I mean, friends can chill together right? Or is that not allowed?" I asked rudely.

"Just friends" Rumzy quoted and fake coughed at the same time.

"Shut up" I replied in annoyance and nudged her.

"Okay guys that's the end of the video. Smash that like button, click that subscribe button, type something in the comments and I'll see you all soon. Byee!" I formed a heart with my hands and got up to switch off the camera.

Today was a very important day. The day that Harris, Adam and I performed in front of so many people, big people. By 'big' I mean people who are so high up in the music or fashion industries. No one has ever been able to perform here, at the gala dinner, and that all changed today.

I took out mine and Rumejsa's dresses from the wardrobe and hung it up behind the door. We got ready into our normal clothes, had breakfast and left the house to go for a sound check.

  -

I noticed four boys standing together. I could tell three of them was Harris, Naz and Adam even though I could only see their backs but who was the fourth guy? Rumejsa called Adam and we started to walk towards each other. I hugged Harris and greeted the others.

"Who's he?" Rumejsa asked, looking at the new dude.

"Oh this is Silento" Adam introduced him.