Chapter 4

*4*

      I hear the chair make a creaking noise as Gage stands up. He leans over me, trailing his lips from my stomach to the base of my throat. His dog tags trail after his mouth, the warm metal adding a second caress. Then, he brushes a soft kiss across my lips. “Ready for the next part or will you need a minute?”

      I lift my hand to touch his face and see it shaking. “I only get a minute? I think I’m going to need hours, maybe days.” A laugh escapes.

      He laughs, “I know . . . I’m good.” He grins as he helps me to sit up. His hands stroke my hair away from my face then run up and down my back. “I don’t think I can wait hours, let alone days to take you.”

      I take stock of my limbs. Less shaking going on so I might be able to participate. “What’s next?” I know what I want next. I want to feel him inside of me. I’m not sure I care how it happens.

      “I want you to bend over the desk again. I’m gonna hold your wrists behind your back with one of my hands. I wanna feel that sweet ass of yours grind back against me again.” He gently turns me around and presses me forward as he speaks. “If you don’t like this we’ll stop. Just say the word.” He reassures me.

      I readily lean over the desk until my nipples brush the glossy surface. The cool wood caresses my breasts causing me to give an involuntary shiver. I look back over my shoulder at him. He’s tearing open a condom wrapper. I watch while he sheaths his hard cock. He steps to me and presses his thighs between mine, carefully forcing my legs further apart. He pins my wrists together at my lower back with one hand. “This ok?” He asks.

        I nod my yes, too focused on the sensation of the rough denim on the insides of my legs and the firm pressure of his fingers around my wrists. He seems to know just how hard to hold without causing pain. Wetness slides down my thighs. He hasn’t even started yet and I’m more than ready for him.

       The fingers of his free hand slide from my hip over the cheek of my ass to the top of the cleft. A lone finger glides down the seam, pausing. “Have you ever . . .” He trails off and his finger slides further down to slide into my pussy.

“No.” I gasp out. The idea is titillating but not some thing I want at this second.

        He eases another finger inside, sliding them in and out a little harder. “Another time, maybe?” He asks with his lips pressed between my shoulder blades. Those dog tags slide along my back, creating a shiver. His fingers pause, waiting for my answer.

      “I don’t know . . .” I’m lacking the brain function to process anything but the sensations his long fingers are causing. I whimper and attempt to press back, trying to get him to return to teasing me or slide his cock in. No such luck. He seems to be on his own timetable.

      “You want more Holly?” He asks as his fingers ease out of me. I feel the tip of his cock slide just inside and stop.

     “Please, Gage, I need you now.” I’m begging.

      With one firm push he only makes it half way in then can’t go any further. “Ah, so tight.” He rocks against me sliding deeper in small increments now. It short motions are unbelievably tantalizing. I can feel the tension ratcheting up within my body.

       When he’s all the way in, he pauses.  I try to grind against him but I can’t move very much. He presses my legs further apart with his knees. Now I can’t move at all. “Are you ready, Holly?” He growls the question.

      “Yes,” is all I can gasp out. “Please . . .” I trail off. He still hasn’t moved even an inch, keeping me pinned to the desk. I’m fairly sure if he doesn’t move soon I’m going to expire from the frustration. “Yes, yes, whatever you want.”

      “You feel so good. Wet and tight.” He remains absolutely still. I can feel his breath coming in short hard bursts against my shoulder. “Tell me if it’s too hard.” With that he draws back until he is almost all the way out and drives forward. He sets a fast pace and all I can hear is our moans and the smacking of flesh on flesh. His dog tags tap a counter point on my back. I feel the tension climb higher as my body gets ready to climax again. He picks up the pace slightly more and I call his name as the second orgasm overtakes me. He drives all the way into me and I feel him throb with his own release. His forehead is pressed to the back of my shoulder and he groans my name.

      We stay there, panting, for a few minutes.  He brushes kisses across my back as he stands up and disengages himself from me. I move my hands from my back to rest on either side of me. I lay draped across his desk, wondering if I’m in an amazing sex induced coma.

***********************************************************************