Deep Pain Part 6

• Dedicated to Jami Fire

** *Authoress* ok so I didnt get my 5 comments...now I am really sad.....Ok saddness over. I'm fine now and I'm ready to post this chapter...but first a few notes....1 please comment when you read this, things u like dislike and anything else. 2) I'm looking for exocite names. thaings that are not really all that commen in North Americia. 3) this chapter is decited to Jamie Fire, my soul healer and a close friend. Jamie? Thank you... **

I was still thinking of Aina when RoseShadow turned to face me and laughed. "She doesn't swing that way you overglorfied bitch."

I turned and slapped her across the face. I was pissed that she had been reading my mind. I mean I didn't try to read hers. As I was thinking I heard another slap. I looked over and seen that Aina had slapped and threw RoseShadow to the ground. I had to suppress a laugh "Just because I turned you down doesn't meen you need to be a bitch!" Aina said and she hit and kicked RoseShadow, "And stay out of Raven's Mind!!!!"

I was in shock. Was this girl, someone I barely knew standing up for me? And did she just really call me Raven?? I mean I was in deep shock that she was doing this she didn't even know me. "T-thank you..." I managed to say.

I watched Aina look at me, and smile. "I do swing that way, and I don't care what RoseShadow says you are not an overglorfied bitch. And oh, ya, your cute." She ran up ahead of me leaving me with Lamorna.

I knew I was really red in the face. I mean I just had this girl tell me that I was cute...a girl I kind of found myself thinking about. I mean I had noticed girls...and boys, before i had lost my eye sight the first time...but now....this was something new to me. This wasn't something that was normal for me.

Lamorna laughed at me.

I had no clue what I missed and as we kept walking I noticed that my eye sight was going. I caught one last look at Aina than the world went black...

** *Authoress* HAHAHA cliffy. ok please comment and vote. and if your not already a fan become one if you would like. Thank you**