The cliff

1955: Mrs. Parker was getting her wedding pictures about 2 hours after her wedding instead of before. She said this was better because she would be happier after getting married than before. Mrs. Parker stood on the edge of sunset cliff and then her shoes slipped and she fell of the edge into the ravine bellow. As she screamed for her life she said she would live a happily ever after. Her husband tried to save her but it was too late.

Now: "Kimmy, I am so happy for you. Nick seems like a great guy. But are you sure about sunset cliff, don't get me wrong it's romantic but dangerous." I said to my friend Kimmy. " I'm nervous enough already, I don't need you giving me reasons to be even more nervous." Kimmy responded. "Sorry Kim. I just worry for you cause you are the best friend I ever had." I apologized. " I fell the same way Sam. Hey, let's go for a walk the sun is about to set maybe if we hurry we can catch a good picture." We walked down to the cliff to see a gorgeous sunset. We snap a few good pictures and turn to walk back to our room I look closer a my pictures to see a horrifying sight. A  see through woman in a torn wedding dress and distressed hair and a bouquet of dead flowers. I flip though the pictures as Kimmy watches and the following images show the woman slipping and falling. The next day was the worst of my life as I see my best friend slip of the cliff, but luckily Nick was able to catch Kimmy in time before she saw what it was like to appear in photos too.