The sleepover

I rang the doorbell and my friend Kate opened the door. "Happy birthday Kate!" I yelled. " come inside and put your stuff in my room, then meet Laura,Paige and I in the basement." Kate instructed as she left to go to the bathroom. I took off my shoes and walked to Kate's room with my bag. I put it on top of Paige and Laura's bags. When I went downstairs I heard everyone talking from down the hall, so I headed down to the room I heard the voices coming from. As I walked in I saw Kate holding some candles and a lighter. She said we were going to have a spirit summoning session. We turned of the lights and held hands. Kate told us to hold hands and clear our minds. About 3 minutes into the séance Kate's dog was barking and so we all ran upstairs. We comforted the dog. Then we heard glass shader. We looked over to see cups and bowls flying around the kitchen. As I looked over a bowl flew at my face and then it went black. I woke up to my friends laughing the candles were still lit up and apparently I was just imagining it. But it seamed so real. I lifted up my head and saw my friend Laura screaming. Then Kate. Then Paige. I looked in the mirror on the wall and saw my face was cut in different places and bleeding heavily. We all ran upstairs to get some paper towel and saw Kate's dog was bleeding too. I looked over to exchange a glance with Kate and noticed that her, Paige and Laura were all bleeding too. My head started to spin. The room was shaking and just before I fainted I remembered that Kate's parents were on vacation and everyone else might faint too.