putting missing pieces together

so today me and the rest of the crew are going to the beach to go swim andits not how i planned how my week was gonna go but who cares i dont so i was changing in my closet in my bikini and after that  i looked around my closet and finally it broke me down into shattering memories . but i had to pull my self together and  when i went out to get mynose pericing and belly ring to puut it on i felt diggy staring at me and i said you can stare but cant touch and im still mad at u. 

~at the beach~ 

i just sat there on the beach chairsuntil diggy invited me to stand in the water im gonna regret about this but i just stood in the stand  and he asked  me to forgive him i said hell to the no after all you did no and then he picked me up bridal style and dared that he whould drop me in the water  i said no and he did he started laughing cause my hair was wet  and i acted like i was hurt he kneeled down to help i pulled him in the water and laughed and said pay back and rolled on top of him and looked in his eyes and said are you truly sorry he said yes and i told  him mess up agin and we are really through ok. and then i was done and i was  chillin  for the rest of the time until baja tapped me and said i thought u and diggy wher back together and i said we are and she said he dosent think so and i told baja grab that hoes weave and baja did baja was hold in on to her and told her quit squirmin weak ass hoe and diggy said let her go and baja hissed at him and i got a hold of her and told diggy so i dont mean any thing to you i just for gave u for what u did so u know what if this bitch means everyhing to u then im gonna wreck it body gaurds baja help me and  believe  me when we say we busted her face and then diggy finaly came and pushed me and baja off and we hissed at him and he said damm star u sexy when u mad and i just kept on punching and destroying until me and baja got pulled into a car and it was diggy and kahil i was definitaly over with diggy.

at the hotel

digy said to me what the hell star and isaid im nottalking to you  because u messed up this time buddy cheating foreal with a straitup weak asshooker  andim not dealin with it u can keep your hookers because im letting my hair is dry and imgonna go change and then pack up im done with all of yo pettie ness im just done. after i changed and started to pack and i stood up he turned mearound and pinned me to the wall i said let go and his grip got titter and he kissed my lips and i didnt want to kisshis and he kissed my neck and i felt it and he knewthat  was my baby spot.

and then he pinned me to  bed and tried to take my clothes off and i got out his grip and i slapped him with all anger grabbing all of my clothes and i said im done and the only time im gonna talk to u  if itssomething serious and latter that day he got me pregnant mom diggy did some things that i didnt want him to do and he kissed my neck  and got me pregnant  im so sorry his grip was so tight. my mom said its ok you just hav to go with security  to meet him  ok