Chapter 1 || New Neighbour

Your POV
I pull up outside of my new apartment block and get out of the car. I grab most of the boxes from my car and carry them to the front desk. "Um..." I say awkwardly "I'm Y/N. I'm new. Can I please have my keys?" The lady at the front desk turns and grabs a key off a hook.
"You're apartment is on the 4th floor. Just go to your right and you can get the elevator up or on your left you can go up the stairs. I'll call someone to help with your boxes." She smiles. I put down the boxes I already have and go back to my car to get the remaining ones. By the time I get back, the boxes are already being pulled into an elevator. The doors close before I even get inside. "Hon? I recommend you get the stairs. The elevator takes a while."
"Ok. Thank Miss." And so I walk up the 4 flights of stairs awaiting me.

I'm nearly at the top of the stairs when I bump into someone. The boxes tumble out of my hands, rolling all the way to the bottom of the flight of stairs. I start to fall back when someone grabs my hand and pulls me back onto the floor. I look up and see a man wearing board shorts with dark brown hair. Holy mother of god he's hot. "I am so sorry." I say standing up. "I wasn't looking where I was going, well. I actually couldn't see where I was going because I had boxes in my face but that isn't a problem anymore cause they're halfway down the stairs."
"I'm fine thanks for asking." He replies in a sarcastic tone.
"You seem fine so there is no need to ask." I start to walk back down the stairs but he grabs my hand.
"I'll help with your boxes. Only because I'm nice. Not because we are alike and not because you're really adorable." His smile sends shivers down my spine. I start to blush but start walking down the stairs before he notices.
"Fine. Anything that's fallen out please put it back in the box. Leave the boxes out the front of door 144. I'll bring them in."
"No way. I'm helping you bring them in. I'm Dan Howell by the way."
"Y/F/N. Now hurry up."