Chapter 4 || Misteltoe

Your POV

Dan holds my hand, navigating me through the cold streets. Snowflakes fly through the air falling every now and then on my nose. We get to 21b Baker Street and boy was I ready to see it, but I slipped. I landed hard on the pavement somehow managing to avoid hitting my head, but still. Slipping is slipping and it was embarrassing as fuck. "Are you alright Y/N?" Dan laughed, kneeling down next to me. I stood up and brushed myself off.
"Yep! All-" I slipped again. This time casually falling onto Dan. He fell back onto the pavement. "Ow." I open my eyes and look at Dan.
"pffftHAHAHAHA" he starts laughing.
"Hahahaha" I roll off of him and stand up. The tension is so thick. Why did I have to fall on him? "Sorry. I'm such a failure."
"Don't worry. It's just really slippery."
"I'm gonna head back to the apartment."
"There's an ice rink near here. Let's go ice-skating!" I never imagined Dan to be the ice-skating type. But I was excited. Something I can actually do.

~time skip to the ice rink~
Dan's POV

There weren't many people at the rink. People were actually getting off. By the time we'd paid the man at the ice rink for 2 hours and pulled on our ice-skates, everyone was gone. It was just me and Y/N. I slowly walked on, being careful not to slip. "What Dan?" Y/N joked "Ya scared?"
"Nope." I answered grabbing onto the railing. Y/N pulled my hand off and intertwined her fingers with mine. She then slowly started gliding onto the ice with me in tow. We skated like that for an hour until I decided to get off. I walked off and leant on the outside of the rink. "Are you coming off Y/N?"
"Not yet. Just watch me for a sec." So u watched. She glided across the ice doing turns and small jumps. It was mesmerising. Then she started doing bigger jumps like a quadruple toe loop and a triple lutz. I could just imagine her skating to Eros like Yuri.
"I didn't know that you could skate!"
"Well...I can."