Chapter 2 || Oops...

Your POV

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose..." I sing while I'm in the shower. "Fire away, fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim. Fire away, fire away. Shoot me down, but I won't fall. I am Titaaaaniiiiuuuum." Yesssss. I hit that high note perfectly! I turn off the shower and step out, grabbing a towel. I quickly dry off, wrap the towel around me and walk out. I'm halfway out of the bathroom when I hear a knock at the door.
"Hello?" Someone yells.
"Coming!" I yell back. Before I can start running, the door opens. Shit. In walks, you guessed it, Dan. He stops mid tracks when he sees me. He looks me up and down, blushes, then turns away.
"I'm so sorry." He apologises "I thought you said 'Come in'. I didn't know you'd be...half naked."
"It's fine. I'll just, go get dressed. Sit down." I rush off to my room and slam my door shut. "Holy crap that did not just happen." I slightly open the door. "Nope. Dan is in my living room. Alright. Just throw on something. He won't care. Will he? Oh god. The pressure is getting to me." I just throw on my pyjamas and walk out. "Sorry about that."
"I should be apologising. Nice singing by the way." I lean against the wall, trying to look casual.
"Thanks. So...why are you here?"
"Um. I'm locked out and need to stay somewhere till the locksmith comes? There's no spare keys at the front desk."
"Oh. Ok. Why me?"
"You're right across from my apartment and you're kind of the only person in this building that I can stand."
"Cool. You can have my room if you want. I'll take the lounge."
"Lounge? We call it a 'sofa'"
"Right. Cause it's against the rules of people living in America to call it a 'lounge'?"
"Yeah. Something like that." He smirks at me. "It's fine. I'll take the SOFA." He deliberately exaggerates 'sofa'. I roll my eyes. He stands up and walks over to me.

Dan's POV

"I love your Australian accent by the way." I whisper in Y/N's ear. I lift up her chin and stare into her eyes. She moves her face closer.
"I hate your British accent. It's off-putting." She whispers before pushing away.
"You're a tease Y/N, you know that?"
"And you smell like shit but I don't complain."
"Oooooh. Shots FIRED!"
"I'm seriously regretting letting you stay here."
"Stop lying Y/N. I know you want it."
"I'm considering giving you a nasty look but I see you already have one." I don't answer. I can't think of anything. She's finally shut me up. "You're weak. That wasn't even my best comeback. Now go get your stuff before I change my mind."
"I can't." I respond. "My door is locked."
"Right. I knew that." She brushes her hair behind her ear. God she's pretty. "I'm going to bed. 'Night Dan." She turns and walks to her room. I am so lucky to have met someone like her.