Chapter 1

Libby: 123 pounds
Mandy: 139 pounds
Anna: 141 pounds
Emilia: 132 pounds

"I just want to gain a few pounds. About five. I feel too skinny," Libby declared one day as the squad was walking through the park, eating ice cream.

"Hey, I can help you and join you," Emilia suggested.

"I would help Libby, but I already feel fat enough as it is!" Anna said. "But I'll encourage you!"

"I'll help you guys be healthy while getting a bit thicker," Mandy offered. "I don't want you guys getting too fat,"

"Thanks guys!" Libby squealed.

"We should buy a couple weight gain shakes from the store," Mandy said. The girls walked to the nearby store and bought just enough shakes for Libby to gain a few pounds. Libby took a sip once they got back to their apartment, where everyone was roommates.

"This tastes just like a milkshake!" Libby said, handing the bottle to Emilia to take a drink. Emilia took a swig, and nodded her head in agreement as she passed the bottle to Mandy to try. Mandy drank some, and said "Wow, this stuff tastes kind of awesome!" before passing it to Anna. Anna seemed hesitant, but took a small sip.

The next morning, the girls had a serious case of the munchies. "I'm going to McDonalds to get some breakfast," Libby said. "What do you guys want?"

"A lot of hash browns! I'm starving for some reason!" Anna cried.

"I don't care, but definitely get me a smoothie," Mandy said.

"I'll come with you!" Emilia put on her shoes and walked to the car with Libby.

Meanwhile, Anna gulped down the rest of the weight gain shakes. "ANNA!" Mandy screamed. "THOSE WERE FOR LIBBY!" Anna giggled and said sorry.

"But I'm soooo hungry!" she whined. "When will the others get back?"

A few minutes later, Libby and Emilia came in with tons of McDonalds bags. "Hungry?" Emilia said with a smile. Anna practically attacked the bags.

"That's... a lot of food," Mandy said.

"So?" Libby said, stuffing a pancake into her mouth.

"Well... I am pretty hungry," Mandy shrugged and reached for a muffin and a smoothie.

The girls had munchies for weeks. Every few hours, they went to go buy food, or ordered in. They couldn't stop eating. The girls were gaining several pounds every day. By the end of the month, they were really porking up.

"I swore these pants fit a few weeks ago!" Libby tried to squeeze into some slacks. She had a very noticeable belly, and a fatter bottom. It seemed like lately she didn't fit into any clothes.

"You're getting super fat, that's why!" Anna giggled.

"Says you," Libby snickered. Anna was very chubby now. She ate 24/7, even getting up at night to eat. Her belly was starting to peek out from under her tight fitting shirts, and her pants were barely fitting onto her thick thighs. Anna also had quite the double chin now.

"No joke, this whole fat thing isn't so bad," Anna said, looking at herself in Libby's mirror. "I thinkI look kind of sexy,"

"Me too, honestly," Libby joined her in the mirror.

Emilia and Mandy went out and bought lots of huge gain shakes to drink, and one night, all four of the squad gorged on shakes, pizza, greasy burgers, and ice cream. They went to sleep feeling fatter than ever.