No•1

Adrianna
"Mija, wake up before the Nava familia arrives." my ma called out from the kitchen walking into my room. I grunted into my pillow and rolled out of the bed. The Nava family was the family we are giving our second room to. They offered to pay a month in advance. My father was just despedido or fired two weeks ago and Mama doesn't get paid much since she works at a little comida de mercado or food market. "Adri, are you up?" my ma asked. "Si Mama!" I told get her. The Nava's seemed like they caused pequeño trouble, very little trouble, it was only a husband and wife. Julia and Carlos.
One Hour Later
I was helping straighten up the apartment and there was a knock at the door. Mama was in the bathroom so I answered the door. There stood a young woman with brown curly hair flowing past her shoulders, her eyes a light brown with tan skin. She was about 5'6 not too much shorter than her husband next to her. Next to her, a fairly tanned man with dark brown eyes, 5'8 or 9 with his black hair flipped up and muscles that were very pronounced.
"Hola, Mr. and Mrs. Nava. Come in, por favor." I said motioning them in. Mama walked out of the bathroom greeting them with a gorgeous smile. "Hola, cómo estás?" Mama addressed them. They continued to conversar, conversate in the living room while I walked into the room that our family was sharing. Looking at the kids play in the Cuban heat I thought of asking to play outside but I knew Mama would say no because of our new residentes so I didn't bother. "Adrianna!" Mama called out. "Si?" "Mrs. Nava and I are going out so I can show her our side of town, " She exclaimed "your hermano y hermana, brother and sister will be home soon. Keep Mr. Nava company, Si?" "Okay Ma." I responded while her and Mrs. Nava left.
There was an odd silence so I asked him for a drink. "Mr. Nava would you like some agua?" I asked. "Por favor, call me Carlos and sure." "So to break the awkwardness, we can play twenty questions?" I laughed to myself, what could I say I'm a curious fifteen year old girl in Cuba there wasn't much to do. He smiled after sipping his water I gave him and agreed. After we were done I found it he was 23, his wife 22 I believe, he and his esposa have been married for three years, what his favorite color is and etc. We talked about our families and memories with them. Soon my Pa came home, along with my older brother and younger sister. Not long after them Julia or Mrs. Nava and Mama came home. They cooked dinner. We ate, laughed, and set guidelines for the Nava's to stay with us.
Everyone soon become tired and went to sleep to prepare for the next day ahead..