Little Ms.Sunshine

So I'm finally down to my last week of my pregnancy thank you Jesus . I'm currently in my apartment waiting on Shelle to come bring me some food. Since I could go into labor at any time her, Nette, and Davion have taken it upon themselves to trap me in my home. They took my keys so they I can't go anywhere just in case I go into labor. Davion damn near lives here on the outside looking in it seems like were together but, we are not . We just have become good friends and have a understanding of where we stand with each other. I haven't talked to Tio in a while but, I seen him around campus with some hoochies. At first I was heart broken but, now I don't care he can do him . My focus is currently on bringing a happy healthy little baby girl  into this world.

I hear a knock "Answer the door fat girl." I here Shelle say. I roll my eyes , wobble to the door ,and open it . "Y'all go get enough of calling me fat girl . I'm not fat I'm growing a little person."

"Whatever floats yo boat big mama or should I call you Davion's favorite Big Juicy ." I squint my eyes at her "Really Nashelle I don't even know why he calls me that? " I say while getting the sesame chicken out the bag she brought me. She cuts her eyes at me then smiles " You know why he call you Big  Juicy."

"No I don't"

"Yes you do stop fronting ."

" I'm really not"

" He call you big juicy cause cause he was in that thang a -"

I cut her off "Shut fool you just to much for t.v." I say laughing as I'm laugh I feel a sharp pain in back. Shell who is still talking but, looking down at her phone doesn't notice the expression that comes across my face. It slowly subsides. I get up and walk to the living room and she follows me.

"Nette will be here in a minute. " I nod as I cut the t.v on an start yo watch Lhh Hollywood. Then the sharp pain comes back again this time she notices it. "Oh my gosh G are you alright." I can't answer her since I'm in pain. Slowly the pain subsides again.

"Should we go to the hospital?"

"No I'm fine I'll be ok"

"Are you sure best friend?"  I don't really know myself but I nod my head and we continue to watch the show. Its the episode where A1 gives Lyrica G a waist trainer. There's a knock on the door Shelle goes to answer it, I hear talking. I here feet coming my way not looking back knowing its Shells and Nette.

"G you got a visitor." She said but  I could hear anger in her voice. I turn to see Tio standing there looking all good and shit with his ugly ass. I just turn around and go back to my show. "Really Hermosa you go do me like that?" I turn around again to see a frown etched on his handsome face.

"I want to talk to you."

"OK talk." He looks at Nashelle "In private please."I blow my breath out and get up.
" Ugh come on" I walk into my room and have a seat on my bed. We look at each other neither saying a word both, just starting to see how much the other has changed.  I break outta my trance.

"What did you want to talk about because all we have been doing for the last five minutes is staring at each other?"

He looks at a me and rubs his hand down his face. " Look baby I'm sorry I haven't been around lately -" I cut him of as I get up to double check mine and lil babies hospital bag.

"You don't owe me no explanation its not like you my man or some shit like that."

"Baby come on don't be like that ."

"Like what "

"Like this mane "

"Oh you mean like I don't give a fuck."