L

*Santiago in the MM .I do not own any rights to the pics.

The next day was Saturday which means no class so I got to sleep in. Yay cause I'm always tired complements of my love. I woke up at around 9 due to some one knocking on the door thinking it was Shelle , Nette, or both of them. I opened the door turning around headed to the bathroom to do my morning routine and relieve my bladder. Image my surprise when I came in living room seeing Santiago and his boys on my couches. when he saw me he smiled the frowned and sent his boys out of the house . Leaving Santiago and I whole only had on a red fitted t-shirt , black boy shorts ,betty boop toe socks, with my zebra print bonnet .

"Hermosa where are your clothes?" I shifted my weight to my right hip along with my hand on my left.

"Excuse me sir you do not get to question me in my domain. What are you doing at this time of morning ? Why are you here ." I walked in the kitchen and started to get put breakfast items. Might as well get a head start seeing as Monette and Nashelle would be her at 10 since this was out weekly routine. I pulled out pots and the waffle iron since I didn't feel like making pancakes. When I turned around to get the butter out of the fridgadar he was watching me leaning on my counter top.

"Well are you go answer me Mr. Alavarez?" he walked closer to me and trapped me between his body and the refrigerator then smiled down at me.

"Well mi amor I came to see you ."I looked at the clock on my oven than back at him. "You couldn't later on in the day say like when Im at work." he frowned .

"Amor why won't you give me any play." I had returned to cooking. I was currently mixing the waffle batter. "Because you are you Santiago."

"What that suppose to mean."

"Simple is means that you cute so attract hoes, your presence and aura command respect and exudes authority, your name rings bells in these streets I'm no dummy I know what you do when your not at school or not on the court. I'm not judging by any means baby get you but , if you haven't heard or noticed," I turned from scrambling my eggs and rubbed my bump" I'll be a mommy soon and I refuse to put myself or my child in a dangerous situation." I turned and cut off the eggs removing them from the fire and focused on my grits. I felt his presence behind me he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist rubbing my belly and kissed my neck sending tingles down my spin to my toes. I turned to look him his eyes he looked to be pleading to me with his eyes.

"Well hello are we interrupting something." I snapped my head to the entry way of my kitchen and noticed a smiling Nette and Shell. we were so into each other neither one of us or at least me had noticed that my two loud ass best friends had made there way onto my apartment. I stepped out of his embrace and he walked out of the kitchen.

"We not go say nothing right now but, when they leave we go talk heffa."

"You always calling somebody a heffa lil Keebler elf ass."

"Shut up everybody can't be a damn giraffe like yo tall ass Shell." They continued to a argue I just laughed I love my best friends. After I was done I made every ones plate. When I walked into he living room I noticed I needed to make more plates thank goodness I make large meals. I thought Tio had left seeing the way his face looked and how quickly he exited my kitchen. After everyone finished I started to clean up until Nette and Shell pulled me out the kitchen and told me they would clean up also that Tio wanted me. I walked in to my living room looked at him and walked to my room and layed down on my bed. I felt my bed dip and opened my eyes my brown looking into his grey. We stayed like that until he spoke.

" Mi amor please I really like you." I rolled my eyes.

"Puh-lease you just meet me yesterday."

"Yes but, I've had my eye on you for awhile. Ever since the Halloween party last year . You were a sexy nurse I would of killed to be sick that day." I couldn't helped but, laugh the I thought. " So why did it take you a whole year to talk to me then?

"Man at my party I was go try but, that pussy Davion got to you first . I thought that after one song he would leave but, no he got you drunk and left with you." I let out a loud breath" What's with that he yo nigga or something ?" I looked at him he had lost his marbles.

"Ewww un un nope." He laughed showing his grill.

"Then what's with you blowing yo breath when I mentioned him." I rolled over and layed on my back closed my eyes then reopened them turnt my head and looked at him.

"That's baby daddy." He looked at me and frowned.

"O word why he not here with shyt If that was my seed in yo belly right ny I wouldn't let you go nowhere, shyt you ain't going nowhere NY might as well be mine." I jus looked at then turned me head then looked at the ceiling until he hovered over me.

"Yes how may I help you ?" He licked his plump pink lips a smirked at me.

"Mane look love I really tryna be here for you an witchu but, can't do none of that if you ain't willing to give me a chance." He laughed but I knew there was no humor in it . I opened my mouth to speak but, he cut me off. "What time you gotta be at work mama?" I scrunched my eyebrows he he knew I had to work today."Don't worry bout all DAT just know I got my ways. So what time?"

"At 3 " I sat up as he got off my bed then looked at his watch. "Aite hermosa I'll be back at 1:30 be ready." He kissed my cheek and walked out.I looked at the clock it was 11:00. I got under my duvet only for my besties to bust in 5 minutes later. I told them what happen from yesterday up until now Nette was the first to speak.

"So he been feeling you and still is even with the little one? I nodded my head. " Plus he don't like baby daddy? " I nodded once again" Girl its gonna be some stuff." I looked at Shells " Why yo say that?" She looked at me as if I had stole her spot in dance solo.

" Byyyytch teen heard how." I shook my head Nette always so extra.

" Gul let me feel yo lil clueless ass so Santiago is running shyt from this side of the country to the Caribbean islands plus he might be getting drafted. You know how groupies flock to ballers plus that man his supa fine." Nette said fanning her self Lil nastii ass over there dreaming bout my MAN whoooa did I just o gosh I did. "That's not all though word around town is baby daddy found out yeen the groupie type now he talking bout wifeing his baby mama."

"O that's fine."

"Bitch what so u go leave fine ass Too for Davion Lil dusty ass gul what you smoking cause I don't want nun of it."I just laughed and waived them off.

" What's funny." Nette asked.

" Y'all is ."

" How what joke we tell." Shell inquired.

" The one about Davion rember he said and I quote " That ain't my jitt." I couldn't leave Tio crazy ass eve thought we no in a relationship -"

"Yet" Nette butted in "he wouldn't let me go I'm stuck with his jolly green giant ass for a while." I said smiling think of Too.

" Aw Nette look at our baby she growing up and shyt."I jus shook my head but. I love them and would trade the ever.

" Site talk I'm a lil tired I'm gonna go to sleep lock the door on your way out." We said our good byes and drifted off into a slumber.

So aye anything man.