Chapter 5- Where's Prod???

(We left off when everyone was leaving because the cops came!)

(Diggy's House)

Nevaeh: Nope, I'm never going back there again!

Roxie: At least we are all safe!

Kayla: Ummm... guys, where's Prodigy?

(Everyone looks around and realizes that they left Prod)

Prince: We gotta go back to get him because knowing him, when there's alcohol, there's a problem!

Melanie: What are we standing here for ? Come on!

(They all go back and see Prod trying to get a female police officers number and is about to get arrested)

Diggy: Excuse me officer, we're really sorry about our dumb ass friend!

Officer Leonard: Well, don't let it happen again, cause next time he ask me for my number, he's gonna be in a jail cell!

Diggy: Yeah, we're gonna make sure he gets a lot of sleep!

Officer Leonard: Ok, have a nice night guys!

Everyone: Night!

Prod: *burps* Come on Ya'll, we gotta *burps* go to the *burps* Coliseum

Everyone: We did!

Prod: Oh, well, goodnight mom!

Roxie: This is gonna be a long night!

Group except Prod and Roxie: You damn right!

(Their ALL back at Diggy's house and they put prod in a bed and started taking showers and watching Vanderpump Rules)

Kayla: I'm ready to hit the bed and go to sleep!

Prince: I'm ready to hit something else!

Nevaeh: Pervert! I should sleep in a different room because of that!

Prince: I'm sowwy! *Puppy eyes*

Nevaeh: Its ok boo! *kisses him* (goes to a room and Prince follows her)

Melanie: Imma see Ya'll in tha morning!

Roc: Yeah! (Follows Melanie into her room and Melanie kicks him out!)

Diggy: You ready to go to sleep?

Roxie:(doesn't answer cause she is already asleep)

Diggy: (POV- She looks so cute when she's sleep) *picks her up an lays her in his bed*

Roxie: (POV- I'm a really good a actress)

*Diggy walks out to his balcony and is staring at tha stars, thinking about whether he should let all of his friends stay at his house for tha weekend*

Kayla: Diggy?

Diggy: Oh.... Hey!

Kayla: What a you doing, it's freezing out here?

Diggy: Thinking

Kayla: About what?

Diggy: If I should let you guys stay here for the weekend because the weather people said that, there is a very high chance of a blizzard tomorrow!

Kayla: In fall?

Diggy: Yeah! Maybe its just winter's way of telling us that it will be here soon!

Kayla: Your stupid! Ok, well, I'm going to the bathroom. You need go get inside! Come on!

Diggy: Goodnite!

Kayla: Night!

Wat will happen next, will Diggy let them stay

Will Prod and Roc finally grow some balls and ask the girls of their dreams, to be theirs?

Let's find out!!!!!!!