Chapter 6- The Decisions!

(Another Morning at Diggy's House)

Roxie: *Yawns* I'm taking a shower before all of them wake up!

Roc: (POV- I really like Melanie, and I wanna ask her out, but I still have feelings for Roxie, but she dating Diggy! What do I do?)

Roxie: *gets out the shower and sees Roc* oh... hey Roc!

Roc: Sorry!

Roxie: For what! Seeing me in a towel, cause we both know you wanted to!

Roc: Yeah! Well, let me get outta your way before I'm tempted to take that towel off you!

Roxie: Pervert! Bye!

Roc: Bye *smirks*

(Diggy wakes up and sees her in a towel and getting dressed)

Diggy: Mmm, if only I could see you like this everyday!

Roxie: If you want me to, I could because, I need to move out of my parents house! They are trying to have more kids and they said that  I'm old enough to have my own house and I'm only 17!

Diggy: I moved out of my parents house when I was 17, so if I can do it, so can you! And, I'd love to have my baby with me everyday!

Roxie: Thanks sweetheart! Now can I finish getting dressed?!

Diggy: Yeah, do your thang girl!

Roxie: Bye Diggy!

Diggy: *pouts* fine!

Roxie: Luv you!

Diggy: Luv you too *kisses her lips*

(Diggy leaves and everyone else wakes up and gets in the shower)

Prince: That was tha best night of my life! *Smirks at Nevaeh*

qwNevaeh: Yes it was! I have to admit! But, it will not be happening again anytime soon because, I do not need to be having a baby at 17!

Melanie: So your saying that you don't want kids?

Nevaeh: No, I'm just saying that I'm not ready! I mean, if I were to accidentally get pregnant, then yes, I would love to raise tha baby, but I would probably being going through a lot, with all tha gossip, and paying for everything!

Prince: But you would never be alone!

Nevaeh: You'd stay with me?

Prince: Why wouldn't I?

Nevaeh: Because of your career!

Prince: That wouldn't matter! What matters to me is that you are ok!

Nevaeh: Awww, that's so sweet! But not sweet enough to do what we did last night!

Prince: I know, but  guy can dream!

Nevaeh: Whatever!

Melanie: Have any of you guys seen Roc, I have to ask him a very important question?!

Prince&Nevaeh: Ummm..... no!

Kayla: He's in your room!

Melanie: Thanks

Kayla: No problem!

(Melanie walks into the room and sees Roc watching TV)

Melanie: Hey