Chapter 8: The Wedding

I couldn't have done this without the support of my friends and followers (what's the difference?) and I thank you all very sweetly. Special thanks to: DiamondClark Kinzee

Disclaimer: I do not own the Teen Titans, they belong to DC Universe, but I do own these character's wedding!!! >:) But it's kinda obvious I don't own Teen Titans... if I did, there would still be new Teen Titans episodes, and they would be well on their 7th or 8th season.

Careful planning with Fortuna and Austin by our sides and Loli's occasional comment resulted in a very lovely wedding. I loved it. The theme is purple and yellow. My dress is a simple white silk gown with a fitted bodice, a purple ribbon sash, and a long train. It has a patterned skirt, and is v-backed with long silk gauze sleeves over the sweetheart cut. The girls are going to wear gold and/or purple. The guys get to weat these cute gold shirts under their tuxedo vests.

The cake is frosted purple, with delicate gold and purple frosting flowers as the lining. We are going to serve a mini-sushi bar, some pizza (at Kid's insistence), cookies n' cream ice cream to go with the cake, glass-bottled drinks (no alcohol), various fruits, cupcakes, and barbeque. We are also serving food for the pets. Starfire is going to bring her Tamaranian dog, Jorvunder, and Ashley is bringing her cat, Ruby.

Raven is the maid of honor, with Starfire and Argent as bride's maids. Beast Boy is Kid's best man. Austin has the ringbearer trick down. All the Titans were invited, and many had replied almost instantly. Kid and I have fun decorating place cards together. I love watching Kid concentrate as he draws the now familiar symbol of his lightning bolt across a shamrock. [A/N: What people call a four-leafed clover.]

I enjoyed the flowers myself. I found that I had a knack for arranging, although I sneezed a lot while I did it. Kid sometimes pantomimed me arranging flowers, sneezing, regaining my composure, sneezing again, and looking heart-broken when he pretended to drop all of his "flowers." This required me to go over and pretend to pick them up for him, and he would act all grateful, and then we would have a good laugh.

Today Kid and I are working on our songlist and dancing technique. I'm looking forward to it, since music is one of my passions, and so is dancing. Kid had noticed this when he danced with me a few months ago. His shocked expression was priceless, and was captured by a photographer. I was laughing in this picture, so Kid hung it in the hallway for "atmosphere."

"We're just going to dance to random songs to warm up, then-"

"Wait, wait, wait. Random songs?" I asked, pretending to be shocked.

"Yep. Then we'll finish that playlist, then we'll-"

"Warm up? Then finish the songlist?"

"Yesssss, now hush, or I'll hug you 'til you're quiet." Kid said, exasperated. "We'll practice until we're flawless."

"So you're saying our dancing needs work?" I tilted my head innocently, a smile tugging my lips.

"No! Just that- I though you'd like- hey... You're being difficult on purpose, aren't you? Mm-hm."

"Nooooo..." I giggled, then started laughing. "Maybe, maybe not." Kid sighed and gave me a piece of paper. We made the songlist. We'd put it in order later. [A/N: Full song list later in chapter. Songlist provided by my personal music expert/technician, my Agent A, Abby "the Awesome" Stan. (name withheld), @shawty_2014 :D]

Kid, of course, chose a song so slow, a sloth could have danced to it. I tolerated it, but I kept yawning. He picked up the pace at about the seventh yawn. We did a few more random songs, then we did the playlist until we could do it blindfolded, while Loli interjected some comments. Comments such as: "Kid, move faster!" "Jinx, move left, not right!" and "Loli is bored with songs, no more!" so we quit for poor Loli.