Amnesia

( Ruby's POV )

Waking up, I seen that I was in the hospital on the bed. For some reason I don't remember anything from the dream I was having nor how I got here, I sat up too quick feeling the pain on my left shoulder, I yelped. My shoulder was bandaged, I wanted to get up and walk around but my body was too weak to even get out of bed. I then began to hear footsteps on the other side of the room door. The door opened revealing a woman in a nurses uniform.

"I see that your finally awake Miss Rose. I am Nurse Ava and I will be taking care of you until you are fully recovered." The woman said cheerfully.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"Well, to answer that you have been out for almost two months.. Your friends were worried and feeling that you wouldn't wake up from you concussion." She said with a tint of sadness in her voice.

"Well, can I see them...please." I wanted to see my friends again and showing I was okay.

"Sure, after I how you doing with those stitches and giving you fresh new clean bandages." I smiled.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

After checking my stitches and getting new fresh bandages wrapped, I was feeling excited to my friends again. I've waited for them, I keep looking to the door hearing footsteps coming by thinking it was them. The excitement I had was unbearable, I wanted to see Yang and Blake but the main person I wanted to see most was Weiss. She was someone I treasure most in my heart. My heart pounds whenever she comes near, I sometimes tend to have perverted dreams about her. Which I would never tell, I'm not that gullible. But eventually, I will confess my love to her, even if she turns me down more that once I will keep trying until she says yes or because of my condition. Yes, that rumors were true I have a dick. It's not bothersome at all... I mean it was a bother when I was four years old,

I really want to make her mine but I'm not sure if she likes in that way, she might be in love with another.... Naah, as much as I know she doesn't like any boys that's in our school. But that doesn't mean that she likes someone outside of Beacon Academy.

"Okay miss Rose... You seem to be healing really good so far, just for waiting so patiently I'll give you a special treat." The nurse walks over to the mini fridge that was placed in front of my bed grabbing a tray that was on top of the fridge and walks towards me with the tray in her hands and placed it on my lap. She removed the lid from the tray and there it was, the one thing that can eye catch my nose from a mile away.

Chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk on the side. Without a single second wasted, I began to stuff my face with cookies having leftover crumbs on the sides of my mouth.

"As you are busy stuffing your face with cookies to even notice that your friends are even in the room Rubes, I'm heart broken." A familiar voice coming from the door. I stopped eating my cookies to turn to the source of that voice. Yang with Weiss and Blake behind her walking in.

"Hey guys!" I said with excitement I wanted to get up and hug them but my body still hurts... I seriously don't remember anything that has happened.

Oh well...

"It's nice to see that your finally awake and okay, we were pretty worried that you wouldn't wake up sooner or later." Blake said showing a little sadness in that smile. Who knew that a dream could last for two months even it only felt like a day.

"Hey, at least I'm up and alive and if I manage to recover quick enough I will be able to go on missions with you guys again." I looked at everyone with a smile yet everyone had the opposite expression. I wasn't understanding why no one was happy. So I asked another question, "Aren't you all excited that I would be able to come back and fight with you again Blake, Yang... Weiss." I wasn't liking the silence that was starting to form among us, I was going to say something else but I was cut off by Weiss.

"You dolt, don't you realize that you almost died in that last mission we had two months ago... Your recklessness is what can get you killed. I know it's not your fault but you just have to careful of your surroundings when battling lots of grim." I looked at her with a glance of apology.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know I have caused to much trouble for you guys." I said looking at her with my puppy eyes hoping she would forgive me.

____________________________________________________________

( Weiss POV )

Seeing Ruby giving me the puppy eyes as always when trying to say sorry. Looking away trying not to fall for that again, I peeked back at her who was still doing the eyes. I blushed from how adorable she is when doing that, it just makes my heart skips a beat. Like I'll ever tell her that, I'm not even sure if she even likes me nor she's way too innocent for this kind of thing. But God, I have been eyeing something that is beneath those sheets that turns me on from the inside out. Ruby's bulge. I'm surprised she hasn't noticed the morning wood at all. Back in the dorm, when ever she wakes up she wouldn't even notice until someone says something. There would be times where I would wake up in the middle of the night and look over in Ruby's bed seeing her wood just springing up making her pajama pants feel tight, just thinking about it makes me want grind on it making her groan and moan. But that only works in my dreams not in reality.

"Hey Ruby what's with your horny rod right there? It looks like you would really need to take care of that." Yang said.

"Huh?! What are you talking abo-" Ruby looking down at her her erection and covers it then blush. "Uh... S-sorry it seems that I didn't notice once again, even though I don't feel it."

"I think the nurse seen it as she was watching over you or something..." Blake said.

'Who knows she must had been touching all over my Ruby with her greedy nubs for fingers' I thought getting annoyed.

"Are done being jealous over there Weiss?" Yang said with a smug look on her face. I swear someday someone will smack that look off her face... And that someone will be me.

"Ok miss Rose I'm back with your results..." The nurse said coming back in the room. "Since you were such a great patients and in good health you will be able to leave tomorrow we'll just keep you in for another night just to make sure that every thing is alright, okay."

"Sure thing.." Ruby said with a smile.

As the nurse was leaving I notice that she was giving Ruby a flirtatious look though Ruby didn't seem to notice, I wanted to follow her but I didn't want to make a scene so I left it there.