A Wanted Feeling pt. 1

Weiss's POV

It was time for Ruby to get out and be free from the hospital. She was really excited to leave, though she was still in the process of healing so she couldn't go on missions yet. She said that it was fine that she couldn't and smiled, but I know under that mask of happiness holds sadness, I can see it in her eyes. When I first met Ruby, I thought of her as the one of the most weirdest other than Nora. Ruby was always trying to find ways to be my friend, but always ends as a complete failure because of the Grimm keeps getting in the way of things. As for her confessions, I would turn her down lots of times, well for one, I don't think she would take it seriously, I don't think she knows the whole conflict of being in a relationship, hell I don't think she even knows what the word 'relationship' means... But hey, I can wait until I think she's ready it will only take baby steps.

"Weiss... Weiss..." Ruby called to me taking me out of my thoughts. "What is it?" I replied.

"You were in your so deep in your thoughts that you didn't even realized that we are at our dorm room." She said.

"Oh..." I said.

We entered our dorm room and closed the door as we walk inside, in the room it was quiet without Blake and Yang here. "It's so quiet in here... Thank heavens, I can get some studying done without your sister bugging every time about homework." I said in relief.

"Weiss.." Ruby says.

"Yes Ruby.." She was going to say something but no words came out of her mouth as she tries to speak.

"I.. You know.. Never mind forget that I said anything." I can tell there was something on her mind and because I'm an impatient type of person I guess I have to force it out of her. Before she could walk off to her bed, grabbing her wrist pulling her into a tight embrace.

"If there's something on your mind, you can always come talk to me okay... Even if it is a confession." I whispered to her in her ear. Feeling her arms circling around my waist as we embraced in silence.

"Weiss..." She paused.

"Hm." I answered.

"I'm hungry." She said as she grips my waist a little more tighter. I wanted to say something that her hands were starting to roam but for some reason I didn't want her to stop.

"So what is that you're hungry for?" I asked though I felt embarrassed asking. The atmosphere was between us was heated, I felt as if I knew what she wanted yet I don't. As I looked into her eyes, they were dulled as if she was dead but only replaced with lust.

"I'm hungry for you..." She said pushing me on a near by wall. I was taken by surprise when she kissed me in my lips taking my first kiss, breaking apart catching my breath looking at Ruby in her desirable eyes as she licks her lips wanting more.

"R-Ruby... You j-just.." I was in the process in making out what just happened.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think it was your first kiss.. I guess I have to take responsibility for it, right." Her lips went down down to my neck and begins to work on it by licking and nibbling.

"R-Ruby, wait..we.. we c-can't.." Trying to push her away, but that seems to have failed with her grabbing my wrist and placing them above of my head. 

"Why not? This was what you wanted, right?" Her voice husked as she begins to leave kisses on my neck licking and nibbling making me squirm.

"I could stop if only..." She pause as her mouth reaches up to my ear.

"...You beg." She said as she stare into my eyes, but then I've seen a tint of red in her eyes blending with the silver.

-----------–-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby's POV

My body was hot it felt like I was in flames. I felt like this was wrong and yet so right, I want her for me but I was being taken over by this Grimm spirit inside that has this hormone for getting sexual tension as a way to keep it at bay for while. I can tell that this is going to cost me.

"Like hell I will beg.."Weiss harshly said. Geez Weiss way to break it down to someone who is taking over my body for your sake.

"......." Why am I quiet for some uncomfortable reason, I only stare at her only with more lust.

"What? Why are you just staring? Let me go or else I'll do something you'll regret.." She treated me.

"Like what? Calling your daddy or your big sister telling them that I made you into my woman? If you do tell them that then I'll be glad to deal with them myself for you." I growled in want not giving a care in the world all that I'm caring about right now is the person standing in front of me thinking what I'm going to do to her. A tent formed in my pants throbbing with need, at this point I couldn't snap out of it. I would always be more aware of my body about what people would think of me having a male organ, but I learn to give in and told Weiss my secret about it and sort of showed her because she was curious to see it. It was awkward at for a while and then she also gave in which made me happy that she still accepts me as her friend and it all went from there.

"Ruby... What's happened to you?" She asked.

"I don't know?" I replied. "All I know is that I want you and no one else's can have you." I pressed myself up against her hearing a faint moan coming from Weiss after feeling my bulging member in my pants rubbing her center. I wanted to hear more moans come from her so I grind on her with her back against the wall as I hold her hips up in place as my hips moved.

"Aah! R-Ruby don't grind on me like that..ah." She knew she couldn't contain those moans in but I wanted more.

"Oh c'mon, you know you like it...just relax, don't fight the feeling you have for me, and it will be over by the time you know it." I told her.

_________________________________________________________

Weiss's pov

I can heard the sounds of growling mixed with panting in my ear and felt her grind a little more roughly, trying to contain my moans which was no use. Her bulge was rubbing against my core, making me moan much louder. "R-Ruby...s-stop..." I wanna stop this, but the sensation is forcing me into wanting more.

"Weiss... I really want you.. I want to be inside of you.. I want to show you that I love you.." She whispered.

Then my mind went black...

_____________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm going to end it here because this was taking longer than I expected, I was really busy and couldn't take the time to finish it so this is going to be in parts...