#CA1-MISSION

" SHANNET!!! You failed again! " tristan shout, while massaging his temple.

" I was caught off guard it wasn't my fault " I answered him cold. Damn those low life, they enterfered again to my mission. I almost kill the head of Sphynx Mafia, tsk. I disapponted him again by the look on his face, his really mad. Sphynx Mafia, is a black organization where all their money was stolen from the government, the taxes of people. They kill who opposed to them, most of people afraid to them, thats why Circe Mafia wants to end the misery of these people who merciless killed by Sphynx. And I am one of the Assassin who did dirty works. I am Eriz Shannet Vegas, In order to survive, I need to kill those head of worthless people in Sphynx.

" You know the consequence .." he let out a sighed. Off course I know the consequence, no allowance for 6 months, that sucks! I dont have any savings left on my account. I didn't bother to answer him, I just bow my head as a sign of respect before I turn back.

" Oh, I forgot! Here " I turn my gaze to the envelope he handed to me, I nod at him as I go. Tristan is not bad and cold guy at all, he gave me another chance to fullfil my duty and I won't make him disappoint again. As I enter my condo, I throw my sling bag on the floor and sit on the couch, I put the envelope on the side table. Kill to survive I smile as I remeber my motto since that incident happened. I was left alone, why my past keeps on haunting me? I shook my head and get the enevelope to pull out the paper to check whose my lucky target.

Mr.Feru Hakiro, a new member of Sphynx Mafia, one of the wealthy man in asia. 25 years of age,no wife. Lived at 432 Ginnevo St. Castledon Village.

He's handsome hmm.. I never heard of his name, how come that I didn't know him? I packed my things, including my toys such as 44 magnum revolver, colt M1911, kunai, shuriken, and my favorite black dagger. This an special dagger, in one slash It can kill person instantly, it has something on its edge. I wear a long sleeves navy blue floral dress knee length, where I can hide my throwing knives and boots to put my black dagger.

He's here.Cleio,my partner in crime,although he's not good in combating, he is a great hacker. I glance once more to myself, who can say that this face can kill? Looks can be deceiving.I flushed a devilish smile.

" Shan-chan gomen... " I look in his eyes,he just bow his head. I am one year older than him, I don't know why he's still wants me to be his friend, he even joined mafia to follow me. I am no good in heart, I am a killer. Tsk.

"Don't blame yourself.. lets go" I said in lower tone. He is like a brother to me, he hug me and I just let him.

" Thank you shan-chan " he smile at me. I just nod. He started the engine.Why am I feeling that something is going to happen? Somethings very bad? I smile with that thought, this is gonna be exciting.

"You sure about this?"  Cleio asked.His scared, I can sense it. Were here. I fix myself then let out a sigh.

" Yes.. cleio stay here, all you have to do is to report understand? " I reminded him.

" Wakarimashita " he reply. Lumabas na ako sa sasakyan at tinungo na ang gate. Its like an haunted house.

" light it up " I said in lower tone. And there's the firework, light up the place. I continue walk the aisle of the village. That is no ordinary firework, it has some electromagnetic gadgets that cleio invented for he have a free view inside and out of the target house.

" No sign of weapons " Good to hear that. Im in the front door, hesitatingly to knock but to my surprise it open automatically.

" weird " a word came out to my mouth. As I enter I examine the whole place, its really dark. I put my night vision glass. No sign of person.Its a trap damn !!! 

" Cleio, its a trap! Get out of the place " madiin kong sabi. He's not answering damn ! I was on my way to the door, when someone stab me on my right side, good thing I was able to dodge it. Its a girl. I smirk.

She run fast towards me and let out a hard punch, tsk! I use my two arms to cover it, Strong! She's strong. I think my one arm got broke damn it. I get my shuriken on my pocket and throw it fast, while throwing shuriken I run towards her to attack. I jab her with my black dagger, she didn't dodge it. What the! Bigla nalang nawala yong babae na parang bula. I sense some strong pressence coming on my position, its hard to fight while worrying, thats why I don't like cleio get involve with my mission eh!

Their surrounding me. Im doomed !

" Who are you !? Where's Mr.Hakiro!? " I irritatedly asked. 2 girls and 3 guys. Their dangerous, I can sense it.

" My my my, I sense fear " I glare to my right where the girl said it playfully.

" Damion.. what are we going to do? " the guy at my right front ask the guy at the center front. He's cold, colder than me. Psh.. I can't see his face, but I can see his masculine, tall and has perfect body, I can sense abs behind those shirt. Aish! What am I thinking! Damn Im on a mission..

"Do what you want " he said plain.No emotion. His a devil.

" We shoud test her.. I mean,  I will " I narrow may gaze to my left side, The girl smirk on me as if she's mocking me!

" Damn it! " Bulalas ko sa inis. I attack the girl whose mocking me, I swiss my dagger but she didn't dodge it. She compass her hand and in a second I cant move my body. What the hell! Kinuha niya yong dagger na nasa kamay ko, she stab me to my heart. Its an unfair fight!  I was stop. She pull out the dagger and slit my neck.. I can see it but I cant feel it. What trick is this!?

" Hera.. stop it ! " The girl with a big glassess shout to this girl who keeps on stabbing me. Makagalaw lang ako at papatayin ko tong babaeng to!

" Tss.. killjoy " hera pouted then throw my black dagger on the side. Should I thank her?

" Hey Zero, hows the boy? " the girl glassess ask the guy na papalapit na pwesto nila.
The boy? Wait, don't tell.me it' s Cleio?

" Already gone " I can feel his gaze, His looking at me intently. I feel hopeless and anger burst out of me.Cleio's dead,that kiddo. A tear fell out of my eyes, in just a minute I begun to move my body. They try to stop me but they can't go near me. I am hopeless just like before, I am the same girl.

" Uh-oh ! This a problem " I don't give a fuck to the girl with  big glassess..

" Hera is the name right? " I devilish asked. Hindi ko alam pero bigla nalang siyang lumutang at nabalibag. I don' feel anything its like I'm restoring my energy. Everyone seems to be afraid of me. Lumapit naman ako dun sa lalaking kararating lang. He can't move.

"You killed him?" Umiling naman siya.

"Where is...."  hindi ko na natapos yong sasabihin dahil nakaramdam ako ng panghihina. I collapse. Last thing I see is the guy named Damion. He smirk.

******
ALAM KO MARAMING MALI SA GRAMMAR USAGE KO. BEAR WITH IT😂
HAHAHA HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

COMMENT AND LIKE

#Nhiieson✖✖✖