Chapter 3

As I walked throw the tunnel I had thought "I'm never going to see my mom again and that, this was how I was going to remember her and that she was a big part of my life".After I thought that I wondered what my real parents would look like and it they were nice or pretty or handsome?I also wondered if I would have to become a vampire right away or if I had to wait. I didn't know and didn't really care but I really wanted to see my parents.

  That's when I was stopped at a large gate, three large men stood there looking at me. I didn't know if I was suppose to greet them or just keep standing there.That's when I put my hand out to shack their hand. They were in shock. I didn't know why or any thing. That's when they took my luggage and walked me up to a big machine. They walked in and said "get comfortable". Then they went away.

  A women walked in through the front door she had a bunch of books and planers in her hand. She looked up at me and drop every thing. I didn't know who she was but she came over to me and hugged me, I didn't know what to do so I hugged her back. She grabbed my shoulders  and pushed me back then hugged me again. She finally let go but this time she was crying then she looked at me and said " I'm your mom, I'm sorry your just so big".

  I looked at her in shock to know that she was my mom, then I looked at her and to my amazement  I had her eyes.Wow, I never thought I would see my real mom, my real mom that's a vampire.

  She looked at me then said, "Well i have to go, you can help your self to blood in the fridge and fill free to look around."

   Wow! I just met my mom and she doesn't even wont to spend time with me, that show me allot.

    As my mom was walking out she turned around and said, "Remember, your turning into a vampire tonight, better be ready."What! No one told me it was tonight, not tonight!