Pacify Her

"Be a good girl today.  And stay away from things that aren't yours." My mom said as we walked into the school.
<><><>Time Skip<><><>
   They walk in and my attention immediately goes on them. I let the toy fall out of my hand as he looked back at me with pleading eyes. She glared at me as they continued walking. They were holding hands. She was pulling him along until they sat a few feet away from me.

   I finally focused back to my doll, picking it up and hugging it tightly. I take a quick glimpse at him and he's still looking at me. I put my doll back down carefully and gesture him to come with my finger. He smiled and stopped playing with her. As soon as he started to me, she started to whine, making him stop.

   She gave him a sad puppy face and he sighed and stayed. They started playing patty cake again. I grew angry, the sound of their hands clapping making it worse, and tried to find a piece of paper. I wrote 'Do you want to play with me? :)' on the little piece of paper, then threw it at him. He jumped, startled by the little tap the paper gave him.

   He uncrumpled it and read it slowly. He looked up at me and smiled a sweet smile. I smiled back, then raised my eyebrows with my shoulders. She tapped at his shoulder rapidly, startling him again. She took the paper and read it. She growled and muttered something under her breath. She ripped the paper in so many little pieces and held them in her hand. She walked over to me and dropped the pieces of paper in my hair.

I gasped and quickly shook all of the paper off of my hair. She giggled hysterically. He quickly crawled over to me, giving me a look full of sympathy. We smile at each other. Terribly mad, she quickly turns him around and kisses his lips. I gasp in shock, that shock quickly turning into anger.

"I love you...do you love me back?" She asks him after they separate. He hesitates before saying,

"Yes. I love you."

She smiles and grabs his hand. He looks at me and I glare at him, tears forming in my eyes. She drags him across the room into another area. I soon after whisper to myself,

"You don't love her, stop lying with those words."