※After a battle※【MitsuOokuri】

"ARUJI-SAMA! They're back!" Hasebe shouted as he ran towards the master's room.

"Yes, They are badly injured and very low energy right now," He exclaimed.

"Some are at the repair room right now and are treated expertly by Yagen and the others,"

"Huh? The most injured? Well,.."

※●※●※●※●※●※●※●※●※●※●※●※●※●※●※

" Kuri-chan?"

Mitsutada softly stroke his lover's hair and giving him a kiss in on the forehead. Ookurikara quickly took a cloth and tied it around Mitsutada's wound.

"Hahah, guess Kuri-chan is really worried about me" He chuckled a little but there are sound of pain in between.

Ookurikara looks at Mitsutada with a sharp death glare causing the raven haired man to sweatdrop.

"Shut up, Mitsutada or I'll ask Yagen to make you a sleeping pill." Ookurikara wraps another cloth around his wound.

"Kuri-chan is so worried, I'm so sorry. I guess, I went a little overboard?" He giggled but then cough of blood.

"I told you to shut up.." Ookurikara quickly wiped Mitsutada bloody mouth with his hand.

"Kuri-chan its dirty, you ne-,"

" I don't care" Ookurikara explain.

"All I want is Mitsutada healed right now. I don't care if you fight recklessly or what so ever. All I want it Mitsutada to heal, be better and laugh like an idiot again." Ookurikara said.

Mitsutada could feel his heart skips a beat and he giggled a little. He lay on Ookurikara chest calmly and watches as his lover treat him.

After a few hour, he fell asleep.

~Time Skip~

Mitsutada blinked a few times, looked around and then woke up by a heavy object on his chest. Mitsutada rubbed his eyes to get a clearer version of the object. It was none other than his one and only Ookurikara.

He blinked again and his lips form a smile seeing the brown haired man falling asleep peacefully on his bare chest. Mitsutada notice at how careful Ookurikara wrap the bandages around him so that he wouldnt feel tight or either loose.

He then placed Ookurikara next to him and lay down to see him face to face. Mitsutada smiled and kissed Ookurikara lips passionately. After that, he pulled the blanket covering the both of their body from the cold.

That night actually healed Mitsutada physically and mentally.

Mitsutada woke up with a sneeze and see the blanket was fully taken by Ookurikara.