22

Warning : smut
Kelani Talia Rios:

As soon as we got into Hayes' house, he kissed me roughly and pushed me against the door.

"Mmm Hayes" I moaned into the kiss.

"Fuck baby. I need you now" he said picking me up and carrying me to his room.

He tossed me on his bed and took off his shirt. He laid on top of me and started kissing my neck.

He pulled off me shirt and pants. He left a trail of kisses down my tummy until he got to the hem of my panties.

"Hayes take them off!" I moaned in frustration.

He slowly pulled of my panties. Once he got them off, he threw them somewhere in the room.

He lowered his head the my heat.

"H-hayes p-please" I whined needing him to touch me.

"Patience princess" he said looking at me.

He slowly inserted a finger, pumping slowly.
He sped up his pace and added another finger, then another.

He pulled his fingers out and looked at me.

"Come here princess" he said and I crawled to end of the bed.

He pulled down his adidas sweats and his boxers.

"Show me what that pretty little mouth can do" he said pumping his member.

I moved his hand and firmly gripped his member. I wrapped my lips around the tip and sucked lightly. Hayes groaned and gripped my hair.

I started to bob my head up and down.

"Fuck Lani. How the hell are you so good with your mouth?"

Hayes gripped both sides of my head and started to thrust into my mouth. I moaned around his member which made him groan.

"Fuck princess" he said while taking his member out of my mouth.

"I need to be inside you" he said while unhooking my bra and letting it fall of my shoulders.

Hayes laid me back on the bed and walked to the bathroom. He came back with a condom package.

"Let me put it on" I said while yanking the condom out of his hand.

I opened the condom package and rolled it on his member.

Hayes pushed me back on his bed and pumped his member a few times before aligning himself up with my entrance.

He slowly pushed in making both of us moan.

He looked at me to make sure I had adjusted.

"Move" I moaned and gripped Hayes' shoulders.

He sped up his pace making me moan.

"Mmmm fuck! Hayes go faster!" I moaned loudly.

He sped up his pace. All you could here was moans, groans, grunts, and the bed hitting the wall.

"Fuck Hayes h-" I was cut off my the door opening.
•••••
I'm not fucking joke crying. I can't meet Hayes cause ATL is sold out and my mom doesn't want to pay the money for me to meet him in Raleigh. When my mom told me I might have been able to meet him I got really really happy, and I'm rarely happy. But now that I can't I'm really sad cause I've wanted to meet him since 2014.

Imma just go back to crying and hating my mom✌🏽️😭