23

Kelani Talia Rios:

Hayes fell down on top of me to cover my body. I peeped over Hayes' shoulder and saw Nash standing in the doorway. My eyes trailed down to his growing boner.

Hayes pulled the covers over my body. He stood up and grabbed a pillow to cover his dick while he put his boxers on.

"Babe, I'll be right back" Hayes said before walking out the room with Nash.

Benjamin Hayes Grier:

"Nash what the fuck!" I yelled at him after I closed my bedroom door.

"Okay one, you need to lock your door next time. Two, I didn't know you two were fucking!"

"You should've knocked!"

"Whatever. She's gone a nice body though. Especially that ass" Nash said smirking.

"Bro!"

"What it's true?"

I shook my head and rubbed my temples.

"Just stay away from my girlfriend" I said.

"We'll see" Nash said walking away.

I groaned and walked back into my room only to see Lani playing with herself.

"Ugh Hayes" she moaned.

I took my boxers back off and walked over to her.

"Let's start where we left off" I said before thrusting into her again.

•••••

I laid head on Kelani's ass. It's so fucking big! I love it. I love to hold it in my hands and massage it. I love to sma- i think you get the point.

I felt my eyelids start to get heavy. The next think I know, I'm out like a light.

•••••

Hamilton Nash Grier:

Kelani is hot as fuck. With that fat ass. I just wanna fuck her, but no, Hayes already did.

I wonder what those pretty little lips of hers can do. They're so big and plump. I bet they soft as hell.

I know you're probably like "Nash why do you like your brother's girlfriend?"

Okay well actually I've liked her since she was in 9th grade and I was in 11th. I knew she was so innocent. I was friends with her brother.

Originally I had liked her for her. But then she started changing. She got boobs, started dressing different, doing her makeup, and even got that fat ass of hers. That made me want her for her body.

That's all I want her for now. To fuck and chuck her.
•••••
NASH YOU LIL BITCH!

I miss my baby girl 😭