Chp.7:Be mine

Chp.7:Be Mine

(Tords Pov)

Tom said he loved me I was confused why does Tom love me."Why wait to tell me you loved me Tom, I've always loved you and I've been crying waiting for the day you would be mine." I said as I looked up at Tom realizing that he was pretty tall compared to me. "I never told you because I hated myself for loving you. I hate you but I love you so much. I didn't want to lose you again. I thought if you knew I loved you, you would leave me again." I could tell Tom was holding back tears. "Tom are you ok."

(Toms Pov)

I started to cry, I knew I was weak. "Tom it's going to be fine, I'm not going to leave you again." I blushed as Tord wrapped his arms around me. I don't know what had come over me but I had pushed Tord on the couch and kissed him.I grabbed Tords hoodie and threw it off somewhere. I began to cry tears of pure joy as I smiled. Tord pulled me close and kissed me, I blushed. "Jeg Elsker Deg." Tord said to me. My head began to pound and static filled my ears,my body grew warm. I forget what happened that night but I woke up next to Tord us both missing out hoodies Tord was also missing their shirt. I turn over to see Matt and Edd taking pictures. " I swear I'm gonna kick you ass!!!" I yelled at Edd and Matt. I put on my hoodie and put Tord on the couch and sat next to him. I was Tords and Tord was mine. I smiled and blushed and fell asleep.