Queen Of The Streets

I'm happy with what I do. I've been doing it since I was thirteen when my moms kicked me out after she found me chilling with drug lords. I'm now seventeen and still killing the game. When I entered the game , I found my deadbeat dad was the kingpin of the gang. He took me in and he's now raising me on his own. I was upset because who leaves their family for drugs? It never really made sense to me but I love my dad. He taught me how to defend myself , protect myself and educate myself. He pretty much taught everything my mother didn't. I'm Kayleigh Aaliyah Monay. I know you're thinking 'where tf they give out their full name?!' But I just thought you should know that.  . The seventeen year old queen of the streets. I know everything about anybody. No one dares to try me because they know I'll put them six feet under. I'm Mexican and African-American. I have waist length blonde hair that bitches envy and pull on when they mad. I have pretty brown eyes and long eyelashes. I have a nose piercing I begged my dad to let me get. I stand at about 5'4-5'5 range. Since I'm mixed , my skin is a high yellow tone.  I have friends- A LOT of them because their all in my gang. Today I wore my light denim distressed high waisted shorts that had the pockets folded out under them , a white studded bustier , some black and white striped knee high socks, and some Oreo Jordan's. I curled my hair and put on a white beanie that said 'queen'. I applied some clear lip gloss and was on my out the door. I began walking down the street to one of my closet friends house , Justin's house. He was in my gang , too. He's been in it longer than me . He's nineteen. I rang the doorbell and he came to the door without a shirt and just his basketball shorts on. Oh my gawsh! His six pack was so--- OK , I'll admit it , Justin is fineee!! 

"Hey bestfriend." He said hugging me. 

" Hey." I let go and walked in. I could've sworn I felt his eyes on my ass. I sat on his couch. He sat next to me.

" No you did not walk down this street in that outfit!" He said looking at my outfit like he was my dad. '-'

" Yep , I did." He shook his head.

"Next time , make sure yo ass cheeks ain't hanging out the back of them tiny ass shorts."

" Yeah , yeah , whatever. So we going to the mall today?" 

" Mhmm. Lemme go get dressed real quick." It took WAY longer than 'real quick' ! This nigga took a long ass 20 minute shower , I think his ass was up there shaving his goatee on his chin , then on top of that he took like 15 minutes getting ready. I'm so impatient at times but I can't help it. Don't have me waiting on yo ass for no longer than 15 minutes. He finally came downstairs dressed in some Tru Reigion jeans , a white Nike shirt and his Oreo Jordan's. Tryna be like me . '.'

" So you tryna wear the same shoes as me too , nigga!?!" I playfully asked standing up and walking towards the door. He sucked his teeth and made up a quick lie.

" Mane , I ain't even know you these on." He said opening the door and we walked out to his all white Audi. I hopped in and he walked over to the drivers side. He began backing out his driveway and then started down the street. 

" Oh , and you finna pay for all my stuff too." I said smiling sweetly. Tat always made him change his mind. 

" Man, whatever." I chuckled and opened my window.

" Close my window."

" Nigga , no. It's hot in Atlanta." He laughed and turned up the radio and Drake Girls Love Beyonce started playing.

Look , I know girls love Beyonce. Girls love to fuck with your conscience. Girls hate when niggas go missing. And shawty you ain't no different.These days it's hard to meet women. Feels like my love life is finished . I've been avoiding commitment , that's why I'm in this position. I'm scared to let somebody in on this. No new friends , no , no , no You know how this shit goes . You got your fair share of admirers who call your phone. You try to act like it's just me but I am not alone. But if you're alone then say my name , say my name.

Me and Justin sang together then laughed when we were finished. About ten minutes later we pulled up to the mall. We got out and walked into the mall. We entered the shoe store first. I got six pairs of new jays. Then we went into Forever21. I was looking through the shorts department when Justin came up behind me.

" What Justin?" I asked not turning around.

" What's your favorite color?"

" Uh , white , gold and red..... Why?" I then turned around and there was this cute pair of white distressed high waisted shorts with gold studs at the pockets.I quickly grabbed them while Justin chuckled. When we were finished shopping at Forever21 , Victoria's Secret , PacSun , Papaya , Hollister , Footlocker , and other stores we ate then went back to his Audi. He drove me to my house and helped me with my bags to the door. I walked in my house and saw my dad on the couch on the phone with one of his hoes. Yep. My dad has hoes and brings them into this house about every night. I waved at him and walked upstairs with my bags. I opened the door to my room. My room was dope. The walls were a red color with 'dope' in white wooden letters . I had this big ass white vanity with a mirror and some beanbags. I had the balcony room. I folded up all my new clothes and carefully placed them in my clothes drawers and my closet.  I changed into some grey sweatpants that hugged my ass and a white tank top. I chilled for the rest of the day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

OK , first of all , I know y'all was wondering where That's So Morgan went but Wattpad delteted it. I'm pissed  too. '.' But tell me how this chapter was . Ill keep updating. Did y'all notice I changed my name????? Hehe....

Leeyah