Queen Of The Streets

I woke up at about 2:00 in the afternoon. My dad was telling me some shit about one of his hoes was coming over and he wanted the house clean. I cleaned up the entire house , including my room and his. We lived in a big mansion so when I was finished , I was sweating and out of breath. I walked down the long hallway. My dad was standing there.

" Kayleigh , go put on something decent." He said.

" Damn , dad , is she really that beautiful?" I asked laughing.

" Yeah." He said . I shook my head and went into my room and changed into a pair of black high waisted shorts , a navy blue blouse and some black wedges. I put my hair in a high bun and waited for his hoe to come. Everytime my dads hoes come to our house , they think he's cheating when they find me cooking breakfast or in the restroom. He tries to explain but they never listen. So I'm guessing today , he wants to introduce me first before the confusion starts. Sometimes I wish my dad would just stop hoeing around and go find my mommy but then I always remember how she kicked me out. 

Flashback:

I was twelve going on thirteen . My mom was out at the store buying groceries. I invited some of my friends over. They never told me they were gang banging. We were chilling it and then they asked me could they smoke. I was scared of what they would do if I said no so I told them yes. Their names were Patrick and Zeke. Zeke was fifteen while Patrick was fourteen. They were my friends from school. They began smoking and they did it for such a long time. Then they both got high as hell. They tried to pull some slick moves . Patrick began rubbing my thighs and shit. I kicked his ass in the head . Zeke got mad at me for kicking his brother then he started hitting me. I screamed and shouted. He smacked me harder than a motherfucker then I started bawling. Patrick got up and continued smoking. My mom came home and I heard her putting groceries away. They didn't hear her because they obviously were high. My mom came up to my room and when she saw strangers in her house SMOKING she instantly became pissed. She was yelling and going off. They ended up leaving and my mom took a look at me. My red face and how my skirt was all messy from when Patrick was touching me. She looked at me and her last words were 'get your shit and leave my house and never return'. I tried telling her everything but she wasn't listening. I ended up crying some more and packed all my stuff and walked out of the house bawling. I walked down the street to find a tall , handsome young boy. He stopped playing basketball and asked me what was wrong. I told him everything. Then that's when he told me his name was Justin and he was fourteen. He told me I looked familiar. He then introduced me to the gang and I found my father and told him everything.

Flashback Over

I'm forced to have to think about that every time I wake up because of how much I honestly miss my mom but she did me dirty. I wiped the tear that I never knew was there. About ten minutes later there was a knock at our door. I walked downstairs careful not to trip in these damn wedges. I sat on the couch and then a very pretty woman came in. I kind of regret calling her a hoe because she was actually pretty. She looked like Gabrielle Union but only she was light skinned. She was smiling and shit. My dad hugged her.

" Hey , Tanya , this is my daughter , Kayleigh , Kayleigh , this Tanya." I stood up and shook her hand. She told me some stuff about her . She's thirty six , she has a job as a fashion designer , and she used to date Matt Kemp. She was nice , unlike my dad's other hoes. I walked upstairs and went into my room. I took off the wedges and laid on my bed. I began texting Justin about my dads new girlfriend.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Welp. How was that? I will keep updating because Lord knows I hate short ass stories. 

Leeyah <3