Queen Of The Streets

Kayleigh POV

Two Months Later

It's been some months since me and Justin talked. He's probably caught in Anayah's hoeness. But it don't matter no more.. I'm about to go to the movies with Keira to see Think Like A Man Too. I hopped out the shower and lotioned my body down. I put on a red bodycon dress with some white Gucci buckle heels. I loosely curled my hair. I put on some clear lipgloss and grabbed my ringe Dooney and Burke purse. I walked out and Keira was waiting for me.

" Girl you look cute!" She complimented.

" Thanks boo." We talked and drove to the theater. I thought I saw Justin's car in the parking lot.

We got out and walked inside. Keira got the tickets and other bullshit. We got some snakcs and walked inside the room. It was already crowded! We sat in front of....

Justin POV

" Justin?" Kayleigh asked as we were both in the theater with Keira.

" Yeah." She looked around..

" Where's Anayah?"

" Man me and her is done. She too needy."

Kayleigh gave me that told-you-so look. She sat down the bent over because she dropped her phone. I couldn't help but notice how think she's gotten over these lil two months. That ass has always been fat though. I aint even gone lie about that. She was struggling because it was dark so I just enjoyed the view while I could. Keira turned around and noticed me staring.

She popped my upside my head. -.- Acting like my momma.

" Better control them eyes." Keira said.

Kayleign finally got her phone and sat down. The movie started and Kevin Hart's lil short ass is a trip. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Short but is it sweet????

Leeyah