Practice

Sophie’s P.O.V

Drew and me have been together for a while now but I swear if I see another girl try to touch what is mines Ill brake her face like what I’m about to do to the slut standing in  front of me right now.

  “Why are you even with her if I’m available?” The slut in front of Drew asks. Like really do they even have respect I’m his girl and I’m standing right next to him while she’s eye raping him.

  “How about you back the fuck up” I tell her irritated.

  “How about you back up, who are to tell me what the fuck to do?” She asks with a smirk, I’m dead ass about to take that ugly ass smirk out of her face.

  “She’s my mate and I love her very much, bye.” Drew tells her and takes that ugly smirk out of her horridness face and brings one to mines and we just walk of.

  “She is so ugh, I swear if she touches you one more time I’ll break her face.” I tell drew

  “You’re so cute when you’re jealous” he tells me

 “I aint jealous” I tell him

“Oh yes you are babe” he tells me with a smirk

“Ok fine maybe I was but if I was is not a cute site when a slut has her arms all over your mate” I tell him while we are walking to our practices me cheer him football.

“ It wasn’t that bad” He tells me and in that second I see my ex coming our way

“Long time no see babe” He tells me about to give me a hug. In that second I hear a growl and Nicolas is pushed to the floor.

“She isn’t your babe and stay away from her ight” Drew tells Nick in a deep scary voice that should scare the shit out of me but instead is a turn on. With that Drew pick me up and takes me to the bleachers were the girls are waiting for me so we could start practice.

“Stay away from him I don’t like his vibe.” Drew tells me

“It wasn’t that bad.” I tell him with a smirk

“Yo love birds hurry up you both have to start practice” Ashley tell us. Drew gives me a peck in the checks and then we walk of.

…………

“Ok girls we were talking to couch and we have a competition next week so today we have a long practice” I tell the girls

“So we are gonna’ do the dance first then get into a pyramid do the home cheer and at the end we do our usual” Ashley tells the girls

With that we start practicing but then I see the slut all up Drew (is in the squad) talking to some other girls in the squad while we are supposed to be practicing.

“Stacey, Erika, Elena come on we have a week till comp and there’s no time to mess around” I tell her and her group. Erika and Elena get back to their position but Stacey just stands there.

“Stacey get back to your position or you’re out of the number” Ashley tells her. With that she gets back to her position and we continue practice.

 After a long and tiring practice I go to were my brother and Drew is and they had a mad face on. What happened?