Part One ^.^

"Saranghae." He kissed your red nose.

It was so cold that day

"Nado Saranghae oppa."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I was taken back by the sudden request but, I accepted it.

"Neh oppa." I nodded.Then he hugged.

That was last Christmas when he asked me. I still look back on it because it was one of the happiest moments in my life.

"Brenda!"

"Neh Oppa?!" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"You were turning all red. I was worried."

"I was just thinking..." I trailed off.

"What were you thinking about jagiya?" Dongwoo got closer.

"Well, when we first met...as a couple. It is our one year anniversary." I turned and faced him.

"That was one of my best descions..." Dongwoo whispered and held my hand.

I got lost in his eyes. I mean have you seen them? It's hard not to get lost in them. We sat there for some time, just staring into each other's eyes. Dongwoo's cough broke the silence.

"Dongwoo-ah, gwenchana?" I asked, worriedly.

"Nah gwenchana. Let's decorate the tree." He smiled

"Arasso. Gaja oppa!" I ran to the bare tree that we picked out earlier today.

"Hmph. There we go." Dongwoo set the box of decorations down.

"Let's get started!" I smiled brightly.

     For the next two hours, we decorated the tree with everything we had. We put tinsel, candy canes, ornaments, snowpeople, and stringed popcorn. After everything was on the tree, I tiptoed to put the star on top. I couldn't quiet reach it. Out of nowhere, I was swept off my feet.

"Maybe now you can reach it..." Dongwoo chuckled.

"Gomawo oppa." I put the star ontop the tree.

     He was still carrying me and he spun me around a couple of times. I tightned my grip around him.

"Dongwoo I'm getting dizzy! I might just puke on you!" I yelled. He quickly put me down after that.

"No. No. No. Don't do that!." He exclaimed with a smile.

"Arasso. I won't." I winked and walked to the kitchen to make something sweet.

I heard Dongwoo's footsteps coming towards the kitchen and I panicked.

"Oppa just sit on the couch and wait for me!" I yelled.

"Okay!" He imitated Ok Taecyeon.

I didn't want Dongwoo to know I was attempting to make dessert. I haven't cooked for him before.

     I put the cake batter in the oven to...bake of course! I got out of the strawberries and melted some chocolate in a bowl.

'This is for now, the cake is for the party. Don't try to eat the cake now!'

I walked over to Dongwoo with the strawberries and I layed right across his lap.

"These are for us." I smiled.

"Oh. Kamsahmida yeppeo~" He gave me a peck on the lips.

We turned on the tv and started watching (insert your favorite movie). Dongwoo said that it was really (funny/sad/romantic) and he loved it. During the movie, we ran out of strawberries.

"I'll get some more!" I quickly got up.

"No. We don't need anymore. Stay with me." He grabbed my waist and sat me down in his lap.

'I guess I messed up the strawberries too?'

"Oh look! It's my favorite part of the movie it's so funny." I started giggling.

"You know what my favorite part is?" Dongwoo asked, rubbing the inside of my thighs.

"Which part is it?" My breath hitched.

"This one."