Prologue

A/N

Here are some key facts:

(Eng/n): English name
(E/n): Egyptian name
(Y/n): your name
(L/n): last name
(F/n): Father's name
(M/n): Mother's name
(E/c): eye colour
(H/c): hair colour
(H/l): hair length
(C/n): country name
(F/fl): favourite flavour
(F/f): favourite food
(F/c): favourite colour

That's it for now!

Neko Uzumaki out!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:3
(Y/n)'s POV (Present times)

'Oh no! I'll be late on my first day! Shit!', I thought as I hurried through the halls trying to find my class. I was a transfer student from (c/n) to Domino city, Japan. My parents of course were on a business trip in Paris leaving me here in Japan by myself, which I didn't mind, I was used to it.

Turning a corner, I didn't look where I was going and bumped into someone, closing my eyes I waited for impact which never came, I opened my eyes to be met with bright purple orbs, which looked familiar. I got lost in it.

(England)

"Grand Duke (F/n) (L/n) and his daughter (Eng/n) (L/n)", our names were announced as we entered the palace. Walking elegantly by my father's side, I didn't say a word as  he walked up to His and Her majesty kissing their hands as a sign of respect, myself following his example. After we were done we stepped back and bowed "Rise", His majesty commanded and we did as told.

The Highnesses smiled at me, but of course they would I was to soon get married to their son. My mind went back to the dreams I was having of an uncleared face, a face of a boy, the only thing that I could see was his eyes, a astonishing purple colour.

(Egypt)

Beaten, tortured. For every lie I didn't say, for every bad I have never done, that is what this place was, hell. 'Why here? Why did he send me here?', I scowled at the back of my mind. I was amongst the many who were labelled as a slave, ready to be traded to anyone who wanted us for either their pleasures or to be maid at their call, of course once they got what the slave trader needed 'How can he be sure that I will be bought by him?', I thought.

I was broking out of my trance by a guard who threw cold ice water on me causing me to wince at the temperature and the pain from my body, my body shivered from the cold 'I should've escaped but I can't, I owe him my life', I thought "Get dress slave, you are going to be sold to the Pharaoh", the guard commanded as my eyes widen 'The pharaoh?', I thought in disbelief. I guess this is it now.

A/N

My first part! Oh I forgot the disclaimer, Atem do the honours?

Atem: Of course. The author does not own Yugioh or it's characters, she only owns the plot and I own you *wink*
Readers: *faint*
Me: Thank you Atem, but there wasn't no need to make the readers faint *sweat drops* Anyway thank you peeps for reading my first yugioh story, hope you love it! Comment, vote and favourite my book for more updates! That's it!

Neko Uzumaki out!~