Chapter 7:

Brody's POV:

I watched him speed off, and just like that, I was alone.

I sigh sitting on the steps of my porch, wondering where he would go to at this time.

Just before I was about to go inside I saw a piece of paper on the ground, I rolled my eyes.

Litter.

I picked it up and saw writing on the back of it.

318-730-4972 ; 1026 Cornbarry Ave- Dylan.

I tilted my head wondering who this Dylan person is and why Nick would have this.

I quickly shoved the piece of paper in my pocket before getting in my car and following Nick.

Nicks POV:

Every thrust that Dylan made inside me made the knot in my stomach become even tighter.

I felt him sucking on my neck as I began groaning.

I push him off me before leaning over him, slowly pushing myself inside of him.

I begin thrusting, feeling the knot tighten, just before finally it tightened so much until I pulled out of him.

Moaning, I release the white liquid on his face watching him lick it.

I slowly fall on him just to catch my breath.

"That was.." I breath in, "Amazing."

We heard the door bell ring, and we immediately stand up before getting dressed.

I hadn't gotten my shirt on yet when the person pounded on the door.

"Coming!" I shouted putting my shirt on.

"You already did." Dylan stated winking at me.

I blush before heading toward the door before opening it, revealing Brody.

He was smiling, until he saw Dylan standing shirtless behind me.

He quickly darted towards Dylan, pouncing on him causing them to fall to the floor.

My eyes widen as I began trying to pull Brody off of him, "Brody quit, we were just about to play food war!" I shout causing both of them to quit and look at me in confusion.

I feel heat travel up to my cheeks before Brody says, "This is the fag you were kissing at the party." He turns to glare at Dylan but Dylan simply stuck his tongue out at him.

I cleared my throat, "Uh, yeah but we were drunk, sorry."

Lies. I told myself.

You didn't drink a drop.

"Really?" Brody asks, turning back towards me.

I cough awkwardly, "Um yeah."

He turns to glare at Dylan before shrugging and grabbing me by my arm.

I turn to look at Dylan sadly, "W-Wait." I turn back to Brody, "Where are we going? I want to stay."

I tense when I feel his hand tighten mine, "Why? Do you want to stay?" His jaw clenches and I can't help but gawk at his perfectly shaped jaw line.

I gulp, "Um n-no."

His eyes soften a bit before he lets go of me and whispers, "Um, let's go outside. Please."

I watch as he walks outside on to the porch and I turn to wave at Dylan which he returns with blowing a kiss.

I walk outside to meet Brody before shutting the door behind me.

"Um, wazzup?" I ask quietly.

"Car." He simply says before stepping inside of his car as I follow.

I begin pulling my seat belt on before hearing Brody apologizing, "I'm sorry Nick, I don't know what has been going on with me lately. And um, can we just start over, like um, back before we ever had whatever kind of feelings that we had for each other."

I felt my heart immediately stop and I couldn't breath, I'm pissed and sad at the same time, the worst fucking combination ever.

I stare at him blankly, "Oh sure, we can just forget all of this you fucktard. Oh how about we just forget about being friends too? Huh? Cause you're such a fucking fag for saying that, just leave me the hell alone."

I step out of the car before running towards the empty abandoned building from across the street.

I immediately run up the stairs all the way to the top, before stopping to punch the cemented wall.

I watch as he comes up the stairs panting, with sadness piercing his eyes.

Slowly turning my face away from him, my eyes begin to sting and my cheeks become damp.

Wiping the tears furiously I turn back around to face his worried expression and announce barely over a whisper, "I'm not good enough for you..."

I watch him tense a bit before he frowns embracing me in his arms while his lips brush against my ear he says, "This broken love isn't good enough."

I pull away from the embrace not believing what had come from his mouth, furrowing my eyebrows I say, "This was never love... just complete and utter confusion."

With that I turn on my heel walking down the steep steps of the staircase ignoring his faint calls.

I watch as Dylan's car pulls up in front of the building, and tears immediately begin to spill once again.

The guilt takes over me at the fact that I just banged Dylan but I have feelings for Brody and he has feeling for me since he obviously just called what we had love.

And I just rejected him.

I broke him.

I broke our love.

Our broken love really isn't good enough.

I shake my head before stepping into Dylan's car.

"Bro what happ-"

"Just drive." I demand sternly and he obliges by stepping on the gas.