Chapter 10:

Long chapter just for you guys love you!!!😍😍🏳️‍🌈😘😘😘

Brody's POV:

"What the fuck Sky?!" I shout pulling her by her arm and leading her outside, once we're outside she slaps my arm away from her before shoving me.

"Don't pull that shit on me, I don't even like Nick like that alright? And very frankly I believe that he likes you, and not much as a friend Brody." She says sighing before smiling, "He loves you."

I was confused when my anger didn't settle down at those words, "What the hell Sky? What are you talking about? He's a fucking dude! I'm a fucking dude!"

She sighs beginning to walk away, "Doesn't mean he can't love you." She says causing my heart to stop and me to collapse on the ground sobbing.

Nicks POV:

I slowly push open my front door walking in and setting my car keys on the table next to the couch before walking upstairs and jumping into my bed.

I sigh feeling terrible, I just dated my best friends sister after he's the one I love not her.

I watch as my phone buzzes on my night stand causing it to almost fall but I catch it before reading the text.

'Nick I'm sorry.'

'Please answer me'

'Man please'

'Fucking answer Nick'

'If you don't answer right now'

'I'm coming over'

I quickly shake my head.

'No Brody don't come over, what do you want??'

I feel my heart break at what he says next.

'For You to love me like I love you'

I sigh feeling my eyes begin to sting as tears begin to fall down.

'Fuck Brody, I love you, I love you so much'

I can't believe he felt like I didn't love him.

'You do? Really?'

I close my eyes for a second before texting.

'Yes, really'

My phone begins to buzz uncontrollably as his name and face appears on my screen as he's calling me.

"Yeah?" I answer holding the phone up to my ear with shaky hands.

"You love me." He states in a surprising manner as I nod my head chuckling softly.

"Yes I love you." I repeat smiling and still feeling the tears fall to my cheeks.

"I'm coming over." He says before hanging up, I shake my head at his statement.

What happened? We were perfectly fine, just being regular best friends like anyone would be and then all of a sudden we have a attraction to one another.