Chapter 9

Bella pov.

"Hi Bella" Stefan says to me as I'm getting my things from out of my locker.

"Hello Stefan how are you"? I ask him, "I'm fine and you"?.

"Doing great" I answer, Stefan doesn't smile, "What's up Stefan"? I ask, while taking a step back, Stefan shakes his head and smiles at me, "Nothing to worry about Bella so what are you doing after school"? Stefan asks, "I have no clue but I think I'm going to go home".

"Oh well I was hoping that you could come over to mine and Damon's house because I need help with English" Stefan tells me, "oh well I think I can come to yours".

Stefan gives me a smile, "great see you later then after school is finished".

After school.

Once Stefan parks his car up we both get out and walk inside the house, we go to the living room and sit down.

After some time of me helping Stefan with his English Damon and Zach walks in,"hey little brother, Bella nice to see that you are helping Stefan here" Damon says to me.

"Damon come on leave Stefan and Bella alone to finish doing English and don't you have to go and see Klaus about you know what"? Zach asks Damon, "yeah your right".

Once they have left Stefan asks me if I want to stay for tea because Bonnie and Caroline are coming over at six.

"Sure I would like to stay" I answer Stefan, at 5:45 I have finished helping Stefan with his English, "so Bella what do you like to do"? Stefan asks me," well I like to read, and I like English, I love taking walks and I love fashion" I tell him.

"Cool, I like writing in my journal I have lots of them, I like working out Damon does too, umm I like Caroline and everyone and I love my family and my family is Damon and our uncle Zach" Stefan tells me.

"I love my family too".

We don't talk till a minute later when the front door opens, Bonnie and Caroline comes walking in.

"Hey Bella and Stefan what are you cooking for tea Stefan?" Caroline asks.

"Don't know what do you guys want"? Stefan asks, "I'm fine with anything" I say to him, "Caroline and I are fine with anything as well" Bonnie tells him.

"Ok so home made pizza it is" Stefan says before going into the kitchen.

Damon pov.

"Bella self harms Damon"Zach says to me as we walk into the grill, "What do you mean"? I ask, "I didn't say anything to her when she was in the hospital but she has the scars one her arms".

Why would Bella do something like that? I ask myself in my head.

"Do you know why"? I ask Zach ever though I know he wouldn't know, "no I don't know Damon but why don't you and Stefan try talking to her I hear that Stefan is trying today how about you talk to her tomorrow" Zach says to me.

"I can do that" I answer, "right well here you are and are you going to be getting home yourself"? Zach asks me.

"I'll get Klaus to drop me of seen as he is going to pick Caroline and Bonnie up later".

I get out of Zach's car and walk inside Klaus's house, "What do you need help with Klaus"? I ask, "Well Damon you know more about the cold ones well I just found out that a coven of them is moving here".

I sit down across from Klaus, I tell him everything I know about the cold ones, "Do you know why they are moving here?" I ask Klaus, "no but cold ones always brings danger"Klaus answers me.

"Well what's the name of the coven"? I ask, "Cullen, and here is the folder to do with all of the family but read it when you get back home" he answers and hands me a folder, "Sure".

Bella pov.

"That pizza was so good Stefan" I tell him, Stefan smiles at me "thank you".

We just sit and talk till Bonnie says thay the time is 20:00, "I didn't know it was this late I wonder where Klaus and Damon are" Caroline says.

A few seconds later the door opens and Klaus comes walking in with Damon over his shoulder, "What the hell Klaus"? Caroline asks, "Damon has had a bit to much to drink" Klaus answers, Klaus takes him up to his room after two minutes he comes ba k down, "well then ladies let me take you home" Klaus says to Caroline, Bonnie and I.

"Bye guys see you tomorrow" Stefan says to us, once we have said bye we leave and get into Klaus's car, so who am I taking home first"? Klaus asks "me because I still have to study for history" I say.

"Ok so Bella first then Bonnie and then my lovely girlfriend" Klaus says, we don't talk till Klaus gets to my house, "Bye Bella see you tomorrow" Caroline says, "Bye guys".

I get out of the car and walk up to the front door I take my keys out of my bag and unlock the door I walk inside and close and lock the door before I go into the kitchen and make myself a cup of tea to take upstairs while I'm doing my history.

Once I have my cup of tea leave the kitchen and go upstairs to my room but I can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched I shake my head once inside my room I put my bag down and I put my cup of tea down on my desk and Sit down.

Twenty minutes later I have finished doing my history and I've had my cup of tea, I close my book and stand up I walk into my bathroom and get ready for bed.

Once I've gotten changed and I've finished in the bathroom I leave the bathroom and I get into bed with my book that I'm reading which is Forever.

After I've read about two chapers I put the book on my bedside table I turn off my light and lay down with the covers wrap tightly around me.

Hey guys let me know how this chapter is please, vote and comment-Jessica.