Tweetment

Dan Avidan was walking outside, and the air was chilly.

Beginning to feel a tingle in his nose, he stopped to sneeze. 

"Hep'choo!" Popping out of his back were his beautiful blue jay wings. 

Dan sighed, walked on the sidewalk and paused. "Well, time to take flight." Dan said quietly. 

He walked back a few steps. Then he ran to where he was, jumping and soaring up in the air. 

Half an hour later, Dan was in the blue. Drifting through the sky, he was feeling free as a bird! 

Literally. While he was flying, he felt that same tickle. 

"Hh--" Dan's breath hitched as he slowed down to stop the sneeze, but it was no use. 

"Haa'ekkSHIEW!!" He flew the opposite direction. His wings got back to the right way. 

"My sneeze got me in the wrong direction! What a clumsy grump I-" 

The prickle came back, and it was stronger this time. "H-heh..." Dan's breath hitched like crazy. "HhheeeEEEHHHhhh..." He fanned his nose with his hands.

 "Haa'ekkSHIEW! Haa'SHOO!! Haak'SHAAHH!!! HaaSHOOOO!!!!

He felt another sneeze coming on. And it was big. 

"HAAAAAASSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

With a sneeze that strong, he zoomed all the way back home. 

BOOM! He crash landed onto the ground. "Ouch!" He got off and stifled another sneeze. 

"Ugh, I must be getting a cold or something." Dan went inside his house, ending his fit with a messy sneeze. 

"Heh... Aah-tschiew!" He looked at his hands, all covered with mucus. 

He wasn't getting a cold. It was just the chilly air.

It's the same Dan, but with wings!