Fused Sneezes

Dan and Arin were bored. They have been sitting around doing nothing. 

"So, do you wanna fuse?" Dan asked. Arin's eyes twinkled. 

"Of course! Who wouldn't?" So they did their fusion dance. 

Dan danced the 6969 dance, Arin danced the Dragon Slayer dance. 

Quickly jumping into each other, they fused into Darin! 

Being fused, they wondered what happens when being fused. 

Dan suggested that they get a sandwich, because he was hungry. Arin agreed. 

The grump and not-so-grump, both combined, got one out of the fridge. 

They put it in the microwave and waited. 5 minutes later, the fusion got it out. 

"Hmm, needs more pepper." Dan said. They got the pepper shaker and shaked it all over the sandwich. Suddenly, Darin felt a irritation in their nose. 

"Huh... Heh..." The fusion's breath hitched. Quickly their head reared back and let out a sneeze! "HHEEESSHHOOOO!!" The two grumps sneezed and crashed into the floor. 

Good thing they didn't unfuse. If they did, it would be VERY confusing. 

As they got up, another prickle came up Darin's whiffer. 

"H-huh... Hhuuuhh... HheeeeEEEEHHhh..." Darin's breath hitched like nuts! 

"Huh-heh... Heh... HAAAACHOOOOOOO!!" The fusion sneezed again. 

"HAACHOO!! HEEHSSHHOOOOO!! HAAAACHOOOO!!! AAAAAHHHHSHIEW!!" Each sniff of the pepper got into Darin's nose, giving out another loud sneeze. 

Then a huge sneeze erupted from their noses. "Huh... huuuuh... heh... heeeEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHhhhhh... HEEEEEEEEEEEEEHCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

So huge and messy, this time they unfused. 

Separating back into Arin and Dan, Darin was now no more. 

"Dude, your sdeeze bade us udfuse!" Arin exclaimed. "It could've beed worse." 

Dan and Arin's noses were so stuffy. Just then, another whiff of pepper from Dan. 

"Oh. The pepper got idto by dose. That's bahh..." Arin was safe, until he decided to save Dan's sneeze for later. 

He slided to the not-so-grump and put his finger under Dan's nose. 

"Thagks, Arid." Dan was relieved. That's when Arin got a whiff of the pepper as well. 

They exploded at the same time, but Dan's nose was more sensitive than Arin's. 

Arin exploded with a loud sneeze. "AAAHP'CHAAAAAAA!!

It was just one sneeze for Arin, but Dan just got a sneezing fit. 

"Hehchoo! Hep'choo! Ehtshew! Hehshew! Hitchew! Chu! Choo! Hehkshew!" Ending his fit with a high pitched, "HeeEEHCHOOOO!!

The not-so-grump fell on the ground with a ton of snot coming out of his nose. The two grumps were still separated with stuffy noses and a empty pepper shaker.