Chapter 1: My story

-*Sierra's P.O.V*-

    Hi my name is Sierra, am 20 and well homeless, poor, and ingored by all living beings.

How did I get here you ask, well let me tell you.

I was 2 years old my mom and dad were super happy about me arriving in the world.

Then when I turned 4 my dad starting going to the bar with his friends and every time he would come home he was either 1. drunk or 2. have a stripper with him.

So he would abuse me and say I was a mistake. My mom loved me she would try to hide me from him. Make it seem like I didn't exist. So instead of abusing me he would hurt my mom by doing things in the room. So I learned about raping at a early age.

I would hear my mom screaming in pain. I would be crying in a cabinet, where my mom hides me.

Then I turned 5 and started going to school. I had friends for the first time they got my mind off of things that happened at my house.

My best friend was named Adam. He would talk about his crazy adventures he did (they were made up but at my age it was interesting!) like one time he had to kill a army of squids!

Then 1st grade came along and Adam and me were the best of friends.

At recess we would act out his AMAZING adventures.

Everyone at school would make fun of us and say we were stupid. But me and Adam didn't care.

In 5th grade he had a thing for me. Whenever we went to the park I would sometimes wear my favorite white skirt. Whenever I did he would blush and stutter a lot.

Then he kissed me on the lips.

He ingored me after that. I started cutting and became a freak...

A/N Derp cookiez x3