Chapter 7: Adam?

A/N Hi guys! New chapter, yay...! Song of the chapter,  Donut Hole (cover by Froggie..)

Enjoy this short chapter meh cookiez~!

                        Sierra's P.O.V

  As I wake up I panic, where is Adam! He was in the dream... Am too confused, then I remembered what had happened and I relax.

I look up and see the man from earlier, I think he's named Gajeel... They were talking so I decided to pretend I was still asleep.

  I listened into there conversation,  "Okay either we go on the subway or we can keep on walking" I think Levy said that. I open my left eye and look up at Gajeel and see him shaking his head rapidly. Does he not like trains? I close my eye again and hope no one noticed.

  "Levy-san, I don't think Gajeel-san would like going on the subway..." I open my eye as Wendy finished talking. Levy stops and looks behind her, "Fine we can walk then..." I think she was tired by the looks of it.

  All of a sudden I feel the sensation of falling and I panic. I open my eyes and see Gajeel falling, I quickly react and make a frozen platform for me to fall on. I land with a thud and I look around, I just exposed my power. Everyone had their eyes widen and focused on me.

  Gajeel had fell near below my platform and I winced as I saw the blood flowing from his chin. I quickly jump from the platform and run over to where Gajeel was. Levy and Wendy were there. "I'm sorry!" I blurt out. Levy and Wendy attempt at picking up Gajeel and I help them so we can hurry and leave before someone calls the police.

  I get a idea and forget everyone is there and I freeze the long stretch of sidewalk and watch people fall because of the slippery surface. I giggle. The others had fell behind me and I run over there so we can quickly get to the end of the sidewalk.

  "Hope you guys can skate on ice!" I yell to the others that were getting up. I noticed Gajeel had got up and his chin was still bleeding, didn't he pass out I thought.

  I had ran barefoot on the ice that felt like it was tickling my feet with the cold touch of ice. I could actually walk across the ice somehow which I didn't question. They were slipping with every step they took. I sigh. This wasn't a good idea I think to myself.

  Something, or one, snaps me out of my thought. "Sierra..." I hear behind me. I turn and see Adam. "Adam?" I whisper.

A/N Well that sounded really confusing, ice doesn't really hurt her so she made a platform of it. She's five she probably won't have the best ideas but she's pretty mature for her age for the most part.