Does Dahyun Hate Me?

For Dahyun's solo shot, she got ice cream. She got it because she wanted to show her aegyo. Little did she know that Somi and Sana also wanted that. Somi did choose a fish instead but she originally wanted the ice cream. Sana on the other hand really wanted the ice cream and she wanted to eat it too. Sana thought to herself "Has this girl not done enough things to hurt me?" Dahyun is Sana's painful first love. Sana knew Dahyun didn't choose it to sabotage her though, she also knew Dahyun probably didn't even know she wanted it. This next mission is 1 v.1. There's an extra minor, this means that there will be two minors trying to get one major's spot. First of all, Chaeryeong chose Sana as an opponent. She does feel bad though because Sana was the one who comforted her. Dahyun chose Sana because it was what Jiwon suggested. Dahyun honestly liked Sana, she seemed like a nice person. Dahyun doesn't know why Jiwon would suggest Sana. Dahyun just goes with it and chooses Sana. Sana and Dahyun have interacted before and she seemed nice but one day, Sana just cut off the friendship at the beginning of it. Anyways, when Sana heard these two chose her, she cutely says "Wow, I must be popular." but later she does express her disappointment saying "They must think low of me. That I'm an easy opponent." The stages are now starting, Sana couldn't help but think "Dahyun, you really are something else. First you break my heart if that wasn't enough, now... You choose me as your opponent? So cold hearted." Chaeryeong took the major spot meaning Sana and Dahyun were going to be minors together.