So That's What Happened

Minor was split into two groups, Dahyun and Sana happened to be put in the same one; they were in Minor A. Minor A had pretty bad communication problems. Minyoung was in a bad mood after arguing with Ji Hyo. Sana didn't like being with Dahyun. Dahyun didn't know why Sana was treating her differently. Tzuyu was upset with Dahyun and Minyoung for never being there. Minyoung needed to cool down while Dahyun got eye surgery. When Dahyun and Minyoung came back, they got a scolding from Sana. Tzuyu was younger so she didn't scold them. Sana especially scolded Dahyun. Dahyun has noticed Sana's behavior towards her and only her, so she decided to ask Sana "Unnie, do you not like me?" Sana is flustered because Sana realized she might still have left over feelings but she just says "I don't like that you aren't coming to practice."
"Unnie, you're a lot different than I thought you'd be. I like it."
"Are you trying to suck up right now?"
"I'm just telling the truth. You seem like a real person now. You always seemed so nice and fake before."
"So you are sucking up to me?"
"No... It's more like flirting."
"Yah! You have a girlfriend!"
Dahyun was shocked. She thought no one knew. She asked Sana "How did you know?". Sana thought it was now or never to open up... She decides to tell Dahyun about the past and Dahyun just says "I thought you were uncomfortable with me!" All of a sudden, Sana thinks of when she first met Tzuyu and Tzuyu seemed uncomfortable. She thought to herself "Is this the same type of misunderstanding? Does Tzuyu like me ba-" Her train of thought was broken by Dahyun, when Dahyun drops a sudden bomb by asking "Can I make it up to you?" Dahyun forgot all about Jiwon for a sec... She only saw Sana in her eyes and realized all this hurt Sana went through. Sana meeded time to think because her feelings for Dahyun before were so strong and they've come back and hit her like a truck. She didn't know who she liked more; Dahyun or Tzuyu. It was like choosing mom or dad. She decided to just like them both. She replies to Dahyun saying "It's not to late to come to me." Dahyun was then reminded of Jiwon and responds... "Give me time, please."