School

"Phil!" yelled my mum. "Come on sweety, school starts in 20 minutes! I thought you were up I'm sorry."

And with that, I slowly peeled myself out of bed, threw on my Donkey Kong t-shirt with blue/green skinny jeans, brushed my teeth/hair, and trotted my way down the stairs to meet my mum at the front door. She ran to go get her keys, while she was gone, I got lost in thought. I looked around at our small cottage like house. After my dad left, my mom didn't have enough money to support the house we lived in, so I had to move away from the only place I knew and my only friend I've ever had. His name was Chris. He was always there for me no matter what and kept me from falling into the sadness that I'm in right now. I miss him so freaken much that words can't even explain it. As I was about to tear up, my mum interrupted my thoughts by nudging me out the door and towards the car.

I never enjoyed the ride to school. It made me feel sick to my stomach in all honesty. I knew what to expect as soon as I walked through those ugly glass doors. Punches, name-calling, ridiculing. Things were thrown at me, words, that hurt so much. Worse than any punch ever could. I get called an ugly ginger, fat, ugly, worthless, a waste of space, and worst of all.. a filthy no-good faggot. I never thought of myself as any of these things, that's why at first it was so surprising to hear these things. However, as time went on, I began to become accustomed to everything. It's pretty much a routine to be called this stuff now.. I wish I had someone I could go to, to talk about things like this with. I want someone to be my life boat, and to never leave me when I need them most. But, I'm just little ol' Phil. The nobody who has no social life or self-esteem.

Once again, my mind was cleared as my mom pulled up the building that is known to me as complete and udder hell.

"I love you Philly!" my mum said to me. "Have a wonderful day, I'll be here to pick you up today because it's supposed to thunder out and I don't want you walking home in that sort of weather. Now go before you're late!" she chuckled. Oh mum, if only you knew just how bad I wanted to run from this car and leave.

"Love you too mum, see you later." I mumbled as I closed the door. I'm not sure why, but I had a strange feeling about today. Who knows, it'll probably be the same. I'm most likely going insane. I sighed and dragged my feet across the grass, stalling for as much time as I could before I had to go through seven treacherous hours of school.