OneShot

As you walk down the street to your house, you see one of your classmates. You struggle to remember his name. "Light.... uhhh...ya-what was his name? Ah whatever" as you think about how your friends are crushing on him and you are secretly doing the same. You walk closer to him, making sure he doesn't notice you. You notice a small black notebook hanging out of his partially unzipped bag. As he adjusts his bag, you see that the notebook has fallen out. "THIS IS MY CHANCE TO TALK TO HIM! ALL OF MY FRIENDS WILL BE SO JEALOUS!" You think to yourself. You chuckle quietly as you run to pick up the notebook.
"Excuse me, I think you dropped this." You say as you tap his shoulder.
He fidgets as he is noticeably startled. His eyes were wide open, you think he was he scared or something. But then his facial expression changed as he looked at you. "Weird, it's almost like he was looking right past me" you think to yourself.
"Haha I guess I must have dropped that. Thank you so much!" He laughs as he scratches the back of his head.
"No problem at all, here's your notebook back" you say as you hand back his notebook.
"By the way, I'm Light Yagami? I think I know you from somewhere. Do you go to my school?" He asks.
You say, "Yeah! My name is (y/n) (l/n)! Is 'DeathNote' a band or something?"
He replies back, "Yeah they are pretty great, why don't you give me your phone number we could talk about bands later"
He smiles as his eyes twinkle. You can't resist his smile or the urge to make your friends jealous.
"Yeah my phone number is (Your number), by the way, you have a really cute smile" you say as you blush and look down nervously.
"You're very cute yourself! So that was (y/n) (l/n) and (Your phone number), right?" He lightly blushes as he writes in his notebook.
"Yeah that's right!" You respond.
"Wow look at the time, I better get going. It was very nice meeting you (y/n)" He says looking down at his watch and walking away.
"I better get going too" you say as you turn around and take a different route to your home as you figured that it would be awkward walking in the same direction after he said bye to you.
"AHHH!" You scream as the first thing you see turning around is a giant floating monster. You stumble and fall back. You look up at Light as he whispers "What? Haven't you ever seen a God of Death before?"
"AHHHHHH" you scream as you start to panic. You get up and run as fast as you can away from that monster. You didn't pay close attention to where you were running and...
*TH-THUK*
You fall to the ground and hear a large screeching. You been hit by a car and are seconds away from death. You close your eyes and die to the sound of screams.