Chapter 5- classmates

I woke up with a headache and Logan sleeping next to me. I couldnt remember anything that has happend last night. I woke up Logan and asked him why was he here, all he said was that we have school to attend.

--------------------------------------------

We arrived at school and everyone was looking at me and whispering. I could tell they were talking about me by the looks of their faces.

" Hey Leah if you ever need pain killers i'll be gladly to give them to you.... HAHA!" said Lindsy.

At that moment everything that had happend lastnight started to play in my head.

I wonder who said anything though.

I continued to walk down the halls then suddenly i heard Sam and a group of our friends talking.

"She's such a sucidal bitch" said Morgan

"Yeah like I go to her house then 5mins later she kicks me out like what the fuck." Sam replied.

"She's such a freak. Like im done talking to her." Mariah chipped in.

"Leah is so fucking selfish. Like what about us. If you killed yourself what do we look like....ASSHOLES." Sam said.

I finally had the courage to say something to them. But then again I couldnt cause all the hurtful shit they were saying.

"Hey Sam I really thought you were my friend?" I asked.

"Shouldn't I be asking you?" She informed.

"What do you mean?" I asked suspiciously.

"I gotten a call from Logan saying that you killed youreself with a bottle of painkillers."Sam said.